Boedker - Vermette - Moss
Domi - Hanzal - Vrbata
Korpikoski - Miele - Brule
Klinkhammer - Chipchura - Brown

Yandle - Morris
OEL - Rundblad
Schlemko - Stone

Greiss

Would love to see OEL and Rundblad create some chemistry. I look at the forward lineup though and worry about where the goals will come from. Would be nice if Domi developed fast enough to take that top 6 spot and a Doan has enough left in the tank to give us top six production.

Feb 12, 2003
Watching on FirstRow, seems like a decent feed but of course right as I say that it freezes up.

I'm so much more confident with Greiss in net over Labarerra. I'm sure Barb's would have made these saves as Greiss hasn't been that tested, but he just seems so much calmer in net.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Need to re-train my brain for watching hockey, too used to passively watching baseball the last few months.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hansen and whoever the other guy was were all over the crease there, Yotes D needs to be more aggressive defending the front.

Last edited:

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Domi looked good for a couple of shifts, a lot of hustle , using the body. Brule skating hard , not making great plays , but skating hard. Miele I think needs to step it up a notch . He is looking very average , needs to skate a bit harder imo . Klinkhammer/Boedker looked like the best forwards tonight so far..Brown taking the body has some hustle

Greiss looks very good even tho we are down 2-0

Team is stuggling to play the system , a lot of people out of position .

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Boedker's sick speed creates a clear breakaway right away. Just need Vrbada to show him that forhand backhand breakaway deke so he doesn't miss the net :laugh:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
That was a great pass by Rundblad to Hanzal. I've really liked what I've seen of him tonight. If he's been playing like this all camp he's won a starting job.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
That was a great pass by Rundblad to Hanzal. I've really liked what I've seen of him tonight. If he's been playing like this all camp he's won a starting job.

He's been really solid in his own zone tonight too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad