GWT: Premier League Round 27

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Tottenham were the better team on the day, and Miki was horrible.
Lacazette is getting unfairly run at, as he is still settling into a different league and team.....needs time.
Arsenal were not prepared today.

side note,I would've loved to see Wilshere bounce Lamela up and down the park at the end there...too bad his boyfriend Trippier had to come and save him.
what a P.O.S. ......soft as dog s@#t on a hot summers day.

Wilshere would probably tear his ACL trying to

Reactions: Fro

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Aguero might be first. Either him or Henry.

I honestly don’t think more than 1% of neutral fans old enough to remember Henry would say Aguero is better.

Aguero might be better as a pure poacher. But the way Henry could influence the game in so many ways Aguero has never been able to match.

High praise even to be mentioned in the same discussion as Henry. Disregarding Messi and Ronaldo you got to go back probably to the Brazilian Ronaldo to find a better forward than Henry in my opinion. Without all the injuries who knows what Aguero could have become. He might have been up there.

Henry, Shearer and then Aguero for me. Drogba was better than Aguero for spells, but far too inconsistent throughout his careeer to be considered the better player.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I honestly don’t think more than 1% of neutral fans old enough to remember Henry would say Aguero is better.

Aguero might be better as a pure poacher. But the way Henry could influence the game in so many ways Aguero has never been able to match.

High praise even to be mentioned in the same discussion as Henry. Disregarding Messi and Ronaldo you got to go back probably to the Brazilian Ronaldo to find a better forward than Henry in my opinion. Without all the injuries who knows what Aguero could have become. He might have been up there.

Henry, Shearer and then Aguero for me. Drogba was better than Aguero for spells, but far too inconsistent throughout his careeer to be considered the better player.

Yeah not even close as to the first two sentences. Anyone who says they'd take Drogba is also forgetting the numerous awful seasons.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
It's nice seeing all these Argentineans in fine form... they've peaked at the right time so, they can completely forget how to play come June. Stay bless.

They're on my team and thus have their priorities straight. World Cup is secondary. Kun and Co now have 60 league goals this season and Messi done even play yet this weekend and I ain't even factored in the Cup or CL goals.

Also I totally understand why Arsenal fans are starting to criticize Bellerin. The bloke simply cannot ****ing cross the ball. Trippier is what you want from a fullback, someone who can actually cross the ball. There is no wau in hell Barca will want a player like him.

No way we want any RB now that we have Nelsinho. We'll give you Andre Gomes for Lacazette though.

Griezmann is going to Barca mate.

f*** that. Would take him on a Bosman.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
And there's the inconsistency of Martial... Two chances and couldn't convert on either of them. On another day he picks the top corner from the edge of the box...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad