GWT: Premier League Round 27

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It's nice seeing all these Argentineans in fine form... they've peaked at the right time so, they can completely forget how to play come June. Stay bless.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- Lacazette is pure trash, sell him to Atletico in summer. No excuse missing both of those two prime scoring chances.

- Arsenal had two ****ing CDM's and still allowed Kane to have four prime scoring chances. Simply not good enough, how does Xhaka start game in and out?

- Spur fans remind me of thugs, they dress like them.

- I am done with Koscielny, he's completely washed up.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Also I totally understand why Arsenal fans are starting to criticize Bellerin. The bloke simply cannot ****ing cross the ball. Trippier is what you want from a fullback, someone who can actually cross the ball. There is no wau in hell Barca will want a player like him.

And how about world class Ozil? He's free to walk 90 minutes and create nothing, but that's OK. Let's pay him an insane salary to keep it up. We'll blame the leading scorer anyway.
It's a really weak argument when you try to change the argument from a player who should have easily scored on one of his chances to another one. Yes Ozil and Xhaka had miss communication on their goal and even though both played pretty damn bad, it shouldn't excuse Lacazette either. The whole team was poor, but Kane scored on the one great chance he got and Lacazette didn't. That's why Arsenal went out and spent an extra 60 million on another striker. I still like Lacazette, maybe he's not built for the EPL, but Auba rightfully so will be Arsenal's win or lose striker.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Rightfully?
Auba couldn't do anything in 90 minutes, Lacazette managed to be in a good position twice in 20.

Again... sigh...

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

p***y is what I would call Lamela on last week's dive...

Ancelotti was at the Wembly game.

Soon.
*insert*Michael Scott's "please God nooooooo" gif here*insert*

Rightfully?
Auba couldn't do anything in 90 minutes, Lacazette managed to be in a good position twice in 20.

Again... sigh...
Actually, Auba created the best chance of the game for the Gunners, but was wrongfully called offsides. That was going to be an absolute goal. We can trade Lacazette and some cash to Atletico for Greizmann

Play...

Auba
Greiz - Ozil - Mkh
Wilshere - Ramsey
Kola - Monreal - New CB - Bellerin
And Laca can go score 40 goals in La Liga and you can tell us how wrong we all are. Fair enough?

Last edited:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Auba won't score the same amount of goals that he did in Dortmund either. Reason being: their tactics don't work. They've created the fifth most chances and are currently sixth. Sounds exactly where they belong. They also have by far the least amount of goals of any top team from outside the area and neither Auba/Lacazette are going to do anything about that.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
A bit yeah.
Either Wenger goes or hopefully Lacazette joins another team. THEN, we'll see if he has what it takes.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I don't think DT is wrong in here as well...

Wenger is definitely a bit reason why Laca is like this.

It's the biggest reason. Just look at what Walcott and Ox have been doing at different teams. The other thing is that their midfield doesn't create enough chances. I will say over and over again. You know who their second leader in key passes is? Bellerin. He's 41st in the category. Ozil is 2nd, but they need more players who are providing quality.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Lamela is awesome and as usual Wilshere is a POS.

I was not a big fan of Lamela but after the last two weeks hard not to love him.

Reactions: Fro

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Where do you guys think Aguero ranks all time for BPL strikers? Gotta think he’s pushing the top 5 right now, incredible how consistent he’s been.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I say it is a matter of both, Wenger completely killed Lacazette's confidence very early on in the season, but to get back on the team you simply cannot miss glorious chances like that...

Where do you guys think Aguero ranks all time for BPL strikers? Gotta think he’s pushing the top 5 right now, incredible how consistent he’s been.
Easily. And think about all the EPL records he probably could have if he wasn't so injury prone either. Definitely the better striker than Harry Kane for me if we were to compare them.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Tottenham were the better team on the day, and Miki was horrible.
Lacazette is getting unfairly run at, as he is still settling into a different league and team.....needs time.
Arsenal were not prepared today.

side note,I would've loved to see Wilshere bounce Lamela up and down the park at the end there...too bad his [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad