GWT: Premier League Round 27

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
All times EST

For TV schedules in any country, go:

England - Premier League Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, Fixtures, Results, Tables, Videos, News :: Live Soccer TV

Saturday, February 10
Spurs vs. Arsenal, 7:30am, CNBC
Stoke vs. Brighton, 10am, CNBC
Everton vs. Crystal Palace, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
Swansea vs. Burnley, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
West Ham vs. Watford, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
Manchester City vs. Leicester, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, February 11
Huddersfield vs. Bournemouth, 7am, CNBC
Newcastle vs. Manchester United, 9:15am, NBCSN
Southampton vs. Liverpool, 11:30am, NBCSN

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Can't wait to see the reception van Dijk and Mane are given. Should push them to compete.

Van Djik should be booed relentlessly. Thanks to Liverpool.

The Arsenal-Spurs game should be fun. Not sure what Wenger will do with Lacazette, Auba, Ozil, Mkhi, Ramsey, and Wilshere. Wilshere should start because it's the Spurs. He's earned it. He'll wreck them.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Not the most exciting set of matches outside of the NLD.

Everton - CP and Southampton - Southampton could be entertaining I guess (for the neutral fan).

Reactions: Fro

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
This has been taken down but I got a good laugh earlier. One of these twitter accounts that just posts team related stuff for United lifted this all reddit and thought it was a young Alexis Sanchez.

View media item 1295

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Van Djik should be booed relentlessly. Thanks to Liverpool.

The Arsenal-Spurs game should be fun. Not sure what Wenger will do with Lacazette, Auba, Ozil, Mkhi, Ramsey, and Wilshere. Wilshere should start because it's the Spurs. He's earned it. He'll wreck them.

F@#K YA, baby!!!!

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Wilshere really shouldn't start over Ramsey

I don’t mind.

Even if Wilshere often played really well against Spurs early on in his career. Still remember on of the youth games. Wilshere was ridiculously good at that time. If only he had been less injured and slightly more intelligent.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I don’t mind.

Even if Wilshere often played really well against Spurs early on in his career. Still remember on of the youth games. Wilshere was ridiculously good at that time. If only he had been less injured and slightly more intelligent.
Wilshere's been good, but Ramsey is putting up Frank Lampard type production whenever he's healthy.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Well.

Regardless. I agree with you that Ramsey these days is better than Wilshere.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
This would be my starting XI.

DVlbP1oWsAAeIQ5.jpg

Ramsey is playing well lately, but has been up and down this season with some poor performances....Wilshere has been more consistent when playing, and is in general better than Ramsey.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Wilshere's been good, but Ramsey is putting up Frank Lampard type production whenever he's healthy.

But he has to basically play as a 2nd striker to do that. He leaves the defense more exposed and his midfield partner has no easy passing outlet (which makes Xhaka go from average to very bad). They should put him on the left or right of a 4-2-3-1 even though he's not as effective individually from there.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
But he has to basically play as a 2nd striker to do that. He leaves the defense more exposed and his midfield partner has no easy passing outlet (which makes Xhaka go from average to very bad). They should put him on the left or right of a 4-2-3-1 even though he's not as effective individually from there.
We look toothless in attack without him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad