GWT: Premier League Round 1

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Couldn't ask for a better start. Thought Salah looked a bit off but everyone else was firing. Midfield especially looked fantastic. Wijnaldum, Keita and Milner all crushed it. Robertson too looked great. Kinda fluky goals for Mane but he looks back to his dynamic best. Feel completely comfortable with Gomez subbing in for Lovren while Lovren gets back up to speed as well; hope he's third choice this season at CB.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The internet is littered with over-reactions after 1 week, but I wouldn't be surprised if ManCity and Liverpool were 15 points clear of everyone else.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
The internet is littered with over-reactions after 1 week, but I wouldn't be surprised if ManCity and Liverpool were 15 points clear of everyone else.

Man City yes but Liverpool not a chance.

The stating 11 for City is much better than anything Liverpool can put out and that is with KDb, Silva and Sane on the bench who are better than any player Liverpool has.

I am sure like last year and the year before that we will see these performances from Liverpool against weak opposition and people will overreact as they always but they are not close to City.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Man City yes but Liverpool not a chance.

The stating 11 for City is much better than anything Liverpool can put out and that is with KDb, Silva and Sane on the bench who are better than any player Liverpool has.

I am sure like last year and the year before that we will see these performances from Liverpool against weak opposition and people will overreact as they always but they are not close to City.
GIF-laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-Ron-Swanson-GIF.gif

Reactions: hersky77

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This is a perfect opening match for Arsenal. If they win then fantastic that’s amazing and they can claim they are back and Emery is a god. If they lose well this is a record setting City team.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It shouldn't be this easy for City while missing some of their top guys. Arsenal looking confused as hell.
Yeah they’re missing a few key guys but it’s not like they are trotting out some pedestrian 11. They still have a top quality 11.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Yeah they’re missing a few key guys but it’s not like they are trotting out some pedestrian 11. They still have a top quality 11.

Well, let's not act like this is Burnley at home here either. I don't think very highly of this Arsenal squad, but they've got plenty of expensive 'stars' playing who you would expect to perform in a home opener.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad