Premier League 2020-2021 (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
But speaking to Leeroy Matata of Einfach Fussbal on YouTube, Klopp insisted he could stay on even longer, and added he would take a sabbatical whenever he does eventually leave Liverpool.

"A lot of people ask me this question," Klopp said on his future. "I have never heard someone ask Pep Guardiola about that but his contract ends next year.

"I've got four years left which feels like an eternity in football. A lot can happen during this time. I would assume that in four years I will think about whether to renew or not.

Jurgen Klopp makes Liverpool contract U-turn and admits he's changed his mind

Trust me, this guy is not going to be able to quit if he's on top. It's an addiction.

Reactions: Chimaera

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
This is what I'm looking forward to when he's fully fit. Ziyech will completely change the dynamic of our attack IMO. It'll be similar to when we added Fabregas.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

I agree. Tomori had one terrible game and got exiled for it. Other defenders have had way more chances.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

I agree. Tomori had one terrible game and got exiled for it. Other defenders have had way more chances.

Well from the looks of it, he's higher up the pecking order than Rudiger now. Rudiger was clearly used to be the middle man to Timo and Kai.

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
I can't even go to the frigging bar to watch these games.

do you know if you get this stupid app, can you watch all the games off the app, even ones that are televised?

or is this a ESPN3 vs ESPN plus type thing where they don't cross over?

Any idea?
I have it for free due to Xfinity - I just linked it to my cable username/pw on their website and got it. I installed the app on ps4 and watched games on my computer with a big monitor. After the game ends, you can rewatch and pause every game. But, if the game is in progress, there is no ability to pause or rewind if you are late.

As a programmer, I find their page to be like beta crap. However, due to nobody around and covid, I watched every single prem game that was on last weekend. I had never done that before, so that was neat. All games stay on there for 30 days.

Also, I saw that the only cable companies who have this agreement are comcast/xfinity and cox. I am not certain and dont have time to google, but I think cox is Canadian? It is something pretty nice for the pandemic, but I don't want to pay for this next season or anything. They do seem to have every single game on there even ones that were originally on TV and midweek prem tournaments as well - I saw games tomorrow.This is helping me because football in general and, specifically, the freaking Vikings are just making my moods even worse.

Idk, hopefully this is helpful :)

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Started the Tottenham All or Nothing two nights ago. Good stuff. Outside of the matches themselves we don't get any football content so it's nice to see the behind the scenes stuff. Will be watching the City and Brazil ones next.

They only show a minute or two of the dressing room at halftime and after the game but I'm surprised how little emotion everyone shows. I was expecting Mourinho to be the type to rant and rave when they were playing like shit. I don't remember him even raising his voice. The Corona is about to hit. Looking forward to seeing everything surrounding that.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Good joke. By both.
And the fact a Pool fan posts it is fun ;)
IIRC, Liverpool is the team with the most penalties for in EPL history.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Good joke. By both.
And the fact a Pool fan posts it is fun ;)
IIRC, Liverpool is the team with the most penalties for in EPL history.
I mean, history is a very long time. I honestly don’t know if that’s accurate or not. But I think one of those horizontal bar graphs that extend over time might be a good watch. Maybe a bit of decency bias, but I’ve only been watching since 2002/2003 so can’t comment too far back, only know what I’ve seen.
And yes I thought it would be a good laugh.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

EPL looking at the new handball rule:

775d89db9c8ffcd8589f3acdf37d0e323f-25-this-is-fine-lede-new.rhorizontal.w1200.jpg

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
May be unpopular, but I despise this rule and would still be opposed to changing it mid-season. You can't alter the framework of the competition midway. Not fair to teams that have been penalized without the opportunity to reap the rewards (and vice versa).

Reactions: Aladyyn and Cassano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad