Premier League 2019-20 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean, their main kit is pretty simple. Red. Don't butcher it. Maybe make it look like one of the past kits.

I could really care less what it ultimately looks like, as long as the check clears. NB stuff is harder to get, and they've had supply issues meeting demand of the main kit. Heck, this years is on major back order for the Keeper black, and the red home kit.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I mean, their main kit is pretty simple. Red. Don't butcher it. Maybe make it look like one of the past kits.

I could really care less what it ultimately looks like, as long as the check clears. NB stuff is harder to get, and they've had supply issues meeting demand of the main kit. Heck, this years is on major back order for the Keeper black, and the red home kit.
This. It seems New Balance completely bungled supply this year. Not a great note to end on.

Now, let's sort out a Nike-sponsored summer signing to go with it.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Good for Liverpool from a financial perspective, but lame from a design perspective. Nike cares more about their own brand being identifiable than the unique features any club possesses. Will have the Nike logo in the top right, just like every other team they have control over.

Reactions: YNWA14

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Good for Liverpool from a financial perspective, but lame from a design perspective. Nike cares more about their own brand being identifiable than the unique features any club possesses. Will have the Nike logo in the top right, just like every other team they have control over.
Don’t really have a problem with this. LFC kits look better simple.

Also Inter Milan is Nike and by far they have the best kit range of ANY team this season, so it is not hopeless. All it means to me is I am more likely to get like a track jacket.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
If we are honest, I think LFC know what they’re doing and know what sells. I don’t think they’ll screw up the home kit. It might not always look amazing, but they have enough sense to push the brand (that’s their ultimate goal). That means recognizability and tradition more so than new. Away kit? Could care less. It could be a trash bag as long as the check clears.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Sounds like the team wants Xhaka to apologise for his tantrum, has been given some time off (not in practising with XI team), and Oezil has taken his place.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
longest-home-runs-liverpool-fc-uk-1572347888-27005.jpg

Pretty impressive.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
f***. Mourinho coming to Arsenal is a real possiblity. At least he is better than Unai Emery, Emery has been so horrible he has Mourinho look like a brilliant appointment. Gone are the days of beautiful, attractive Wengerball, but if José could create a winning mentality at the club, I guess I would take him.

Last edited by a moderator:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
My faith of being a Gooner fan would be legitimately tested if they hired a scumbag such as Mourinho as manager.

**** that tbh, team should be in solidarity with Xhaka
Teammates did visit him at his home after the game, but it seems that Emery/coaching staff are the ones who want Xhaka to apologise to the fans. Also I think there are pics that Torreira was shedding a tear or two at the fans treatment of him and Bellerin has been the most vocal defendant of Xhaka.

I mean that's all good, but lets be honest and say he should've never ever been captain like ever, a bad decision always ends up with dire consequences and this is one of those. Lacazette is more of a captain than he is.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sounds like the team are backing Xhaka to remain captain after the latest incident. Should keep things interesting.

Reactions: Cassano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad