Player Discussion Predict James Neal pt totals for this coming season

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
I see Neal getting 42 goals and 77 points on McDavids wing. The guy is called the Real Deal for a reason. The coach had a vendetta against him because he’s too strong of a leader and challenged him so he buried him on the third line with scrub linemates.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

spoutbec

Jun 27, 2015
I think he gets enough and outscores Lucic by enough to easily get Calgary the 3rd and I'll be LMAO.
Ha Ha, enjoy Lucic and the 3rd losers.

33-31-64

JBear

Mar 26, 2014
I think he gets enough and outscores Lucic by enough to easily get Calgary the 3rd and I'll be LMAO.
Ha Ha, enjoy Lucic and the 3rd losers.

33-31-64

Even if he doesn't perform this is still a great deal for the Oilers. Lucic has a NMC and isn't worth being bought out so they'll have to protect him for the expansion draft. (Sorry if that's a repost.)

25-20-45

Reactions: McFuhryous

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
TSN's youtube channel had a good interview with Neal today.

He brings up a good point.
Some people will call it an excuse but I totally believe him when he says the back to back finals and moving to Calgary took a toll on his body and he didn't get into the season fully ready.

Reactions: thadd

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Certainly like his attitude and he said a lot of the right things.

Now of course he has to back up that with his play on the ice... but he looks to be a pretty hungry player with something to prove which is a good thing for the Oilers.
Here is a super hot take.

He trained a lot with McDavid.
He says he is really excited to be here.

I bet he wanted to sign with the Oil last year but Peter Dumbass Chiarelli shrugged him off

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
30 goals is real. He just need to smash in pucks in a radius of 1,5 m in front of the net. In wich he is very good at. No reason to he wont do that. He also will get 5 min PP time / game.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Lol on CP... they've started counting down the goals to a 3rd round pick. I guess whatever makes you feel better about the deal Cowtown!

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
They should take Lucic back for a 6th round pick next summer, if Calgary eats 5M of his salary)))

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Here is a super hot take.

He trained a lot with McDavid.
He says he is really excited to be here.

I bet he wanted to sign with the Oil last year but Peter Dumbass Chiarelli shrugged him off

There was a rumour that Oilers actually offered more money but Neal chose the Flames.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I see Neal getting 42 goals and 77 points on McDavids wing. The guy is called the Real Deal for a reason. The coach had a vendetta against him because he’s too strong of a leader and challenged him so he buried him on the third line with scrub linemates.
If he did that nobody would be talking about buying him out, he’d be on a bargain contract.

I’d be very pleasantly surprised if he scored 40+, but hey he’s got the track record and he’s hungry to score.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
If he did that nobody would be talking about buying him out, he’d be on a bargain contract.

I’d be very pleasantly surprised if he scored 40+, but hey he’s got the track record and he’s hungry to score.

I disagree, that's just your opinion bud.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta

What you need to realize is that "ToddfromLeduc" is a CP Flames fan who poses as an Oilers fan because he thinks his posts are actually funny. They aren't, but I guess if he's having fun then good for him?

Reactions: Satire

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
What you need to realize is that "ToddfromLeduc" is a CP Flames fan who poses as an Oilers fan because he thinks his posts are actually funny. They aren't, but I guess if he's having fun then good for him?

Thanks for the heads up...now I am informed as well.

Reactions: McFlyingV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad