Player Discussion Predict James Neal pt totals for this coming season

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
1 million goals.

Seriously anything around 15 goals would be quite nice. More than that and it's a flat out slam dunk.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Depends how the Oil use him. Does he spend time with McDavid, with Draisaitl dropping to the 2nd line to play with RNH; or is he clearly a 2nd line, 2nd unit PP guy?

In the first scenario, I could see him having a Maroon-like 30 goal season, and be in the running for the "Cy Young." If it's the latter, than somewhere in and around 20 (depending on how much time he misses)

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
He’s hit 20+ goals every season except one so it’s safe to say he will hit a minimum 20 here if not then send him packing. 40-50 pt range is doable especially if he’s on McDavids wing!

Reactions: TFHockey

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Depends how the Oil use him. Does he spend time with McDavid, with Draisaitl dropping to the 2nd line to play with RNH; or is he clearly a 2nd line, 2nd unit PP guy?

In the first scenario, I could see him having a Maroon-like 30 goal season, and be in the running for the "Cy Young." If it's the latter, than somewhere in and around 20 (depending on how much time he misses)

I think he plays on the 2nd line with Nuge and on the first PP.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Depends on if they add any other top 6 options and whether or not he gets pp time but I'll say 45 pts with 22 goals. Adding another left handed shot that can shoot quickly off the pass like he can I hope the pp coach has enough sense to try McDavid on left wall.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Probably 18-20-38 points. I know he's not one to whine but Nuge has rights to flat out say f*** it and leave if he can't get Neal as a linemate. I can't remember the last time he had any kind of stable winger since Hall and Eberle swtiching off years ago

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->