Pre-Season & Training Camp Thread

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
lol Tampa just scored two more goals

Our defense is not doing so hot right now

I looked at the stats and am less worried because all three Tampa goals were scored against the Rinaldo-Brickley-Gadreau line.

Poor Freddie has to be asking himself who he pissed off to get stuck with two goons...

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Greeting Preds fans, happy pre-season to you! I'm a Stars fan, but I really appreciate your young back up Saros. How has he looked in camp so far? I'd assume he's a lock and that no one is seriously pushing him for the back up spot?

On a more distant outlook, do you see him working into a starting role say within a few years?

Thanks

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Yeah, I agree on Grosenick. He did well considering the shots he faced. Otherwise the team looked out of sorts or just flat. Then they got frustrated as it wore on.

Saros is the solid back-up and yes to your starting role question.

Reactions: Karitimes

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
i would think he would go back to the KHL if he doesn't make the team. thats what was said last season.
That's too bad. I think KHL would develop him fine, too, but AHL would teach him the small rink. Jokerit would be good for me in a selfish way that i'd get to watch him a lot more than in the AHL. :laugh:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Wow, how often has Smith fought? I can't remember it happening before.

He got some good ones in on Andreoff.

According to Vignan that was his first.

The XM radio guys joked that some vets might start suckerpunching people to get suspended for preseason like Domi did...

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad