Pre-Season & Training Camp Thread

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Watson can practice, not play or collect a check.

Anyone else notice Pekka won't be scrimming tomorrow.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Thanks! I forgot they had a scrimmage today. Didn't sign up for game passes since I wasn't sure whether I'd be back from my mom's yet. But I am so I could have. I wouldn't have expected any stars at a scrimmage. Coaches know what they can do.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Thanks! I forgot they had a scrimmage today. Didn't sign up for game passes since I wasn't sure whether I'd be back from my mom's yet. But I am so I could have. I wouldn't have expected any stars at a scrimmage. Coaches know what they can do.

I suspect this will be the only time the kids headed back to junior see any actual game situations. They usually get sent back down before the preseason games begin

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Insider@RealScottNichol non roster players to watch today @FordIceCenter 2pm
Best FWD: Colin Blackwell (FA) last 2 yrs AHL
Best D: Alex Carrier (MIL) solid 2way DMan
Big Improvement: Yakov Trenin (NSH 2015 2nd RND) Big upside
Biggest Surprise: FWD Mathieu Olivier (QMJHL)

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Jarnkrok turris arvy w/ bitetto and subban get the start. saros in net.

Jarnkrok scores 3 minutes in on the PP from a nice feed that arvy put through the box.

also first thing subban does with the puck was make a dangerous pass breaking out of the zone and almost give Florida a breakaway. their guy just let it bounce off his stick as it had some heat on it but still got a scoring chance and SOG from the giveaway. some things never change :laugh:

Reactions: torero

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I had trouble getting the feed on both phone and computer. Finally enabled wifi and it accepted the feed on my phone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->