Pre-Season & Training Camp Thread

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Was Tolvanen on the ice much? Petersson as well? I didn't hear their names called much but was only able to listen to bits and pieces.

Efit: nvm, see the lineup now

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Just realized that. My fault, I thought I saw him in the early group.
i would rather him play in the later game assuming florida has a better team on the ice. better competition. they may have had 7-8 guys total on the ice including the goalie that will play in the regular season. i counted around 11-12 for us w/ big names unlike Florida with pretty much no one. turris, arvy, saros, subban, josi.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Panthers broadcast listed Fiala at center and Johansen at RW. Pre-season for everyone I guess lol.

Interested to see what Tolvanen and Smith can do with Bonino in the middle.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
The players who did not play in the doubleheader:

Irwin
Hartman
Gregoire
Cooper
Dougherty
Lyytinen
Lane
Jeannot
Magwood
Overhardt

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Any opinions, y'all?

We looked pretty bad the 1st period, but we've generally been much better so far this period.

Fiala and (especially) Forsberg have looked impressive, and the top line has carried us offensively.

Tolvanen has been ok, nothing too noticeable.

Richard has had some good plays

Rinaldo actually surprised me with his speed once or twice

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
top line with 1 goal each

if Fiala can transition to RW permanently, it should create room for Tolvanen in the top 6 and fix the need to trade for a top 6 RW. Fiala-Arvy-Smith on the right and Forsberg-Tolvanen-Jarnkrok on the left is a pretty good group of top 9 wingers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad