JARNKROKBONINOHARTMANHAMHUISWEBER
RINALDOSISSONSSALOMAKIIRWIN
GAUDREAU
GRIMALDI BITETTO
WATSON
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Colts fan here, do you guys have any information on recently signed prospect Zach Magwood? I know he got sent down to Admirals camp but he wasn't listed on their latest pre season game roster. Do you guys know if he is still with the team or did he get sent down to junior?

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Colts fan here, do you guys have any information on recently signed prospect Zach Magwood? I know he got sent down to Admirals camp but he wasn't listed on their latest pre season game roster. Do you guys know if he is still with the team or did he get sent down to junior?

Still with the Admirals to my knowledge. Probably just a healthy scratch or an injury I'm not aware of.

Reactions: Colts 5656

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY

He was sent to the AHL, he's old enough to play there.

Reactions: Colts 5656

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
So I guess we get to keep 23 until Watson returns. Here's hoping when he does return its Rinaldo not Freddie G who goes down...

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Just a Barrie fan wishing we could have him back for one more year to make a strong run lol. You guys have a vert talented player in your system.

Can you tells us about him? I couldn't find much info about him. two Videos of him losing a fight and eating American food.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Of course, I think Mark Stone could be had without giving anyone from the top-4. The whole situation would be whole lot easier if Fabbro was ready for this year. This is the reason I would've liked to see Carrier get some minutes, in case we trade Ellis.

As of now, it looks like we're going with this lineup but after this season I could see us breaking up the top-4 for some scoring help. Unless a guy like Hartman shows that he can score 20 goals.

Forsberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Fiala - Turris - X
Tolvanen - Bonino - Smith
Hartman - Sissons - Jarnkrok
Watson

Ekholm - Subban
Josi - Fabbro
Hamhuis - Weber
Carrier, Irwin

That could be our lineup a year from now or even this year.
I'd like to see poile make a run at Stone. He would be a major upgrade on our top 6. I don't know what it would take but I'd give up some picks and prospects for him.
Forsberg Joey fiala
Arvi turris stone
Jarnkrok bones Smith
Hartman Gaudreau Sissions

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
What the hell does Grimaldi have to do to get a spot? He worked his ass off at the camp and looked really good offensively. Really disappointed that we went with Rinaldo of all people instead of him.
Tend to agree. I guess Rinaldo is Poile's project guy for the year and being so I'm gonna guess is on a short leash.

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Can you tells us about him? I couldn't find much info about him. two Videos of him losing a fight and eating American food.
Oh where do I even start! You guys are so lucky to have him. Magwood has always been an underrated type player in the OHL and especially on the colts due to their other offensive forwards like Andrei Svechnikov for example. Magwood has the ability to make plays and get around defenders by using his very offensive skillset to do that. He is a great skater, with one hell of a shot! Magwood really turned it on these past two seasons playing third line minutes with 59 points in 65 games. He has a bright future ahead of him and I can truly see him playing in the NHL down the road.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
If Hartman can't go on Thursday, 4th line of Rinaldo - Gaudreau - Salomaki makes me absolutely sick. Should've kept Grimaldi with the big club and/or Baptiste. Freddy G doesn't deserve that kind of fate.

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Preds dodging a bullet in that case. Then shooting themselves in the foot with Rinaldo.

It makes the coach happy. *eye roll* Toronto fans bitched about the same thing last year with Polak. He's the coach's binky...

Doesn't mean I like it but I figure, he will find a way to be suspended just as Watson comes back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad