GDT: Pre-Season LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 9/27/23

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
How did Clarke look overall? I was late to the game but from what I saw + OT he looked like Brandt Clarke, so, good.
I would say that he looked the best overall on the team, but nothing too flashy. He opened up here and there but was playing it a little safe, you can tell he was trying to be the responsible one stabilizing things back there. He's raw, but he looked good and had the most confidence on the team. The team as a whole was a complete mess to be honest, haha. But they had heart and hung in there and found a way.

Reactions: VILARGOD

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018
Win of the season! :sarcasm: I hope Akil gets some looks around the league. If he doesn't make the Kings maybe he can eek his way onto another roster around the league.
I totally agree with the sentiment, I just really like the kid and think he could be a really strong bottom 6er in the league, he (like Turcotte) just has to stay healthy. And because of this, I selfishly want him to stay and get the first call up when an inevitable injury happens. Hell, if he just completely out preforms players like Anderson-Dollan or Fagemo, I would be completely fine with him staying as the 13th forward and the other guys hitting waivers. He’s kinda a quiet wildcard.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

Stone's a little candy ass eh?

you-mad.jpg

Sam

Feb 27, 2002
Stone probably attended the Jeremy Roenick hockey school where hitting hard in the preseason is mean.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Clarke better not see any time in the A this season or in the future. Kid belongs in the NHL period. He was good today. Yes, one pre-season game but he doesn't belong in the Minors.
Maybe they'll keep Clarke up and let Spence slog it out until the deadline.. move Roy for LD or Goalie since they prob dont want to spend what it will take to re-sign him.. I like Roy but I think Spence could be a cheap option on the right allowing other gaps to be filled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad