GDT: Pre-Season LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 9/27/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Game against the Knights tonight. Expected group for tonight per Dooley

Forwards (12) – Martin Chromiak, Ryan Francis, Samuel Helenius, Hayden Hodgson, Charles Hudon, Alex Laferriere, Andre Lee, Tyler Madden, Mikhail Maltsev, Francesco Pinelli, T.J. Tynan, Taylor Ward
Defensemen (6) – Angus Booth, Brandt Clarke, Kevin Connauton, Joe Hicketts, Cole Krygier, Steven Santini,
Goaltenders (2) – J-F Berube, Erik Portillo

Broadcast on NHL Network and I Heart Radio

Lines for tonight

Last edited:

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Sup

GettyImages-1433280852.jpg

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Looks like Dooley updated the lineup. I was wondering why Thomas isn't playing yet. Looks like Thomas is going in for Lee.:

Forwards (12) – Martin Chromiak, Ryan Francis, Samuel Helenius, Hayden Hodgson, Charles Hudon, Alex Laferriere, Tyler Madden, Mikhail Maltsev, Francesco Pinelli, Akil Thomas, T.J. Tynan, Taylor Ward
Defensemen (6) – Angus Booth, Brandt Clarke, Kevin Connauton, Joe Hicketts, Cole Krygier, Steven Santini,
Goaltenders (2) – J-F Berube, Erik Portillo

Per Hoven, Lee is getting knee surgery: Projected Lineups for LA Kings at Vegas Golden Knights, Latest on Brandt Clarke

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Damn, that’s shitty news concerning Lee, was expecting him to get a long look this year. At least Clarke is back in the lineup.

And Portillo might seal his fate tonight.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yeah everything about lee made me immediately think knee surgery

non-contact, shake it out, know something's wrong, anger before pain

just can't catch a break around here

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
After that so-so season in Ontario Lee should have stayed in College and improved his chances of being a long shot NHLer...not sure what goes through the minds of these players(Lee,Madden,Turcotte...) another year maybe two in some cases would have done wonders...hate when players don't meet/achieve their potential or at least improve their chances of being bonafide NHLers instead Minor Leaguers

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
After that so-so season in Ontario Lee should have stayed in College and improved his chances of being a long shot NHLer...not sure what goes through the minds of these players(Lee,Madden,Turcotte...) another year maybe two in some cases would have done wonders...hate when players don't meet/achieve their potential or at least improve their chances of being bonafide NHLers instead Minor Leaguers
Lee was a 7th round pick and completed his junior season. He was already a longshot, and I'm not sure if playing his senior year before going pro would have helped substantially.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Lee was a 7th round pick and completed his junior season. He was already a longshot, and I'm not sure if playing his senior year before going pro would have helped substantially.
It wouldn't of hurt really...scoring 6 goals is not a way to get yourself noticed in any league

Kings are going to get blitzed 10-0

Change that LA will lose 10-1

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
It will be an interesting game to see how the kids react to practically the cup-winning team, but man the ice feels very tilted early on, as it pretty much should be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad