GDT: Pre-season LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 9/29/23

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Portillo might not be the Goaltender of the future but he's better than Quicker at handling the puck,Jonathan was a nightmare back there

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
What kills me is that Tynan is going to make a cool 700 plus G's and Maltsev 450 G's while Englund gets a Million dollars whether he plays in LA or Ontario...is that right or am I seeing things?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
What'd you win??
A date with the San Diego Chicken.
sp-kings-1-0217-rg-linesman-swede-knox-tries-to-separate-the-kings-ian-laperriere-and-dallas.webp

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Laferriere looks fantastic. He's been the most impressive of all forward prospects we have so far.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Blake drafted Clarke because he sees a lot of himself in the youngster...I remember the Calgary Broadcaster laughing at the skinny Blake when he came outta Bowling Green by way of Simcoe,Ontario,Canada! Blake was smart enough to play another 2 seasons of College after he was drafted...some kids just rush to show thinking they have it made in the Shade

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
Blake drafted Clarke because he sees a lot of himself in the youngster...I remember the Calgary Broadcaster laughing at the skinny Blake when he came outta Bowling Green by way of Simcoe,Ontario,Canada! Blake was smart enough to play another 2 seasons of College after he was drafted...some kids just rush to show thinking they have it made in the Shade
Ya Clarke definitely has the pencil neck body, takes a while to grow into that. The fact that he can hang already is an amazing indicator for his potential.

Reactions: Mcsorley47

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad