GDT: Pre-season LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 9/29/23

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
He ends up on his stomach so much even on nothing plays.
I told you guys.

In all my years watching hockey I’ve only seen one goalie flop around more, and Hasek was just a freak of nature.

I was all for signing Portillo if he hit UFA as a long-term project, but a third was too pricey for a goalie who needs his mechanics completely overhauled.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Hodgson looks like Reinhart. Too bad he doesn't have the silky hands as Reinhart. :cry:

usatsi_20571829.jpg
The wish.com version

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
Bjornfot on the ice for the goal.
And Clarke caught puck watching out front…

Spence and Clarke both look ready to me. Spence looks more polished but Clarke’s dynamic. He’ll iron out his game but he needs to do so at the NHL level imo.

I remember when Bjornfoot first came up, he looked so poised and silky. Idk what happened to this dude…

Reactions: Lt Dan

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Durzi on the left last year didn't work but I wonder if we could do something with Roy and Doughty? It may be a dumb idea, but I'd love to see Spence and Clarke paired with Anderson and Gavrikov.

Doughty - Roy
Anderson - Clarke
Gavrikov - Spence

Reactions: Lt Dan

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA

Spence and Clarke both look ready to me. Spence looks more polished but Clarke’s dynamic. He’ll iron out his game but he needs to do so at the NHL level imo.

I remember when Bjornfoot first came up, he looked so poised and silky. Idk what happened to this dude…
Clarke didn’t look great on defense for the penalty at the end of the period.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Everyone has been wondering that. IDK, it's like he peaked year one, then has gotten worse.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Agreed. He's improved as the camps have gone on.

I'll never expect him to be a game-breaker, but his simplistic, low-event style of play reminds me a bit of how Scuderi used to play (not that I expect him to become that player).
He became much stronger physically this year.

It changed his game drastically.

If he will get 15 more pounds of muscles, he will be really good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad