GDT: Pre-season LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 9/29/23

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
They held on at least. Good win despite some stupid mistakes, but had good offensive pressure and they looked for the most part better organized.

Reactions: ru4reals

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Portillo leaving the puck on its side up against the boards on the PP was like the most deliberate sabotage I think I've ever seen a goalie pull :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: King'sPawn

FeartheFur

Jul 15, 2018
They are winning preseason games with players that won’t make the team. It’s preseason. The negativity needs to stop. Are you a fan or not.
?

Some of you guys need to shut the f*** up. Go cheer for another team

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Imagine being Gibson, getting shelled so bad every game last year that you say you won't play another second for the Ducks, then your first game back you have to face three breakaways and a 3-on-1 in a little over one period from an AHL team. Then you get hit in the head and yak on the ice before pulling the chute. Bro needs a trade like yesterday.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I would be surprised if Fagemo didn't end up on waivers. Tynan has been setting him up for two games now over and over on the PP for one timers and he couldn't bury even one. It's not that his game is terrible, it's just ever so slightly below what is needed to make it in just about every area.

I think the only two forwards out of group B that have a shot this year are Laferriere and Turcotte. Both just think a step faster than everyone else.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Idk if it’s because I am on mobile, but I can’t see whatever ridiculous emojis you are trying to send.

If you want to communicate with me you’ll have to sign on to your other account and send me (another) PM.

Ok Herby.

felt the he needs his "mechanics completely overhauled" comment was excessive.

Time well tell, get some sleep.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I would be surprised if Fagemo didn't end up on waivers. Tynan has been setting him up for two games now over and over on the PP for one timers and he couldn't bury even one. It's not that his game is terrible, it's just ever so slightly below what is needed to make it in just about every area.

I think the only two forwards out of group B that have a shot this year are Laferriere and Turcotte. Both just think a step faster than everyone else.
I think Turcotte has a better chance than Laferriere right now. Laferriere would do well with some time in the AHL. He still has a lot of his game to round out and improve upon.

Reactions: Fishhead

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Ok Herby.

felt the he needs his "mechanics completely overhauled" comment was excessive.

Time well tell, get some sleep.

Fine, we will have to agree to disagree. The guy has great size and adequate athletic ability but you just don’t see professional goalies (or even college or major junior goalies) ending up on the ice as much as Portillo does.

He only had a dedicated goaltending coach for one of his 3 seasons in Ann Arbor, due to the unfortunate situation that happened with Steve Shields.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Fine, we will have to agree to disagree. The guy has great size and adequate athletic ability but you just don’t see professional goalies (or even college or major junior goalies) ending up on the ice as much as Portillo does.

He only had a dedicated goaltending coach for one of his 3 seasons in Ann Arbor, due to the unfortunate situation that happened with Steve Shields.

I noticed that and 1 goal went in because of it.

Thats good historical context on SHields.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
They are winning preseason games with players that won’t make the team. It’s preseason. The negativity needs to stop. Are you a fan or not.
?

Some of you guys need to shut the f*** up. Go cheer for another team
Oh cool, the comment police.

The posts were largely positive, with honest call-outs for bad play. It's called a discussion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad