GDT: Pre-season LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 9/29/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Game today against the Anaheim Ducks.

Players involved in tonight's game per Dooley

Forwards (13) – Martin Chromiak, Samuel Fagemo, Ryan Francis, Samuel Helenius, Hayden Hodgson, Alex Laferriere, Tyler Madden, Mikhail Maltsev, Francesco Pinelli, Akil Thomas, Alex Turcotte, T.J. Tynan, Koehn Ziemmer
Defensemen (7) – Tobias Bjornfot, Angus Booth, Brandt Clarke, Tyler Inamoto, Cole Krygier, Steven Santini, Jordan Spence,
Goaltenders (2) – Jacob Ingham, Erik Portillo

Broadcast: Anaheim Ducks website
Radio broadcast: I Heart Radio

sinister6000

Apr 30, 2013
The Kings are going to half to toughen up Brandt Clarke. Little Sheldon Rempel was chasing him around the ice last game. He looked pretty scared.

Reactions: Sol

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
The Kings are going to half to toughen up Brandt Clarke. Little Sheldon Rempel was chasing him around the ice last game. He looked pretty scared.

I don't know if he was scared, but it's something I've noticed more with this younger generation. They'll start some shit or engage, then walk away with the 'what did I do?' vibe. I see Byfield do that a little bit too. I'd guess it's more to do with trying to get someone off their game or draw a penalty.

Maybe it's just me. I doubt he was scared though.

Would still prefer more of an Eagle Fang approach to things.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
I don't know if he was scared, but it's something I've noticed more with this younger generation. They'll start some shit or engage, then walk away with the 'what did I do?' vibe. I see Byfield do that a little bit too. I'd guess it's more to do with trying to get someone off their game or draw a penalty.

Reactions: Eagle Fang

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
I’d rather he go full Marchand, tbh.

It’d be a better fit for the spineless Kings brand of hockey.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

F - Brett Leason
F - Andrew Agozzino
F - Pavol Regenda
F - Nathan Gaucher
F - Glenn Gawdin
F - Max Jones
F - Benoit-Olivier Groulx
F - Blake McLaughlin
F - Sasha Pastujov
F - Jacob Perreault
F - Judd Caulfield
F - Ben King

D - Urho Vaakanainen
D - Drew Helleson
D - Colton White
D - Luka Profaca
D - Jackson LaCombe
D - Tyson Hinds
D - Tristan Luneau
D - Nick Wolff

G - Calle Clang
G - John Gibson
G - Gage Alexander

Had to give up my ticket after bringing back covid from Minnesota. Feel slightly less bummed now that it'll be a glorified Reign/Gulls game.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

Had to give up my ticket after bringing back covid from Minnesota. Feel slightly less bummed now that it'll be a glorified Reign/Gulls game.
feel better

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I dont get another AHL lineup.. the NHL guys didnt look good in OZ .. they need to play
Thought that too until I read this article today

“First opportunity to skate at our home rink and we’re a week or nine days into camp, that’s really odd, but felt like home, it felt good,” McLellan said. “I heard everything from ‘boy do I ever feel good to man this feels awful.’ So, we’ve got a wide range of 27, 28 guys and they know their bodies, they know what they need. I thought they worked real hard work and worked through it. I believe we got better in some areas of the game that we wanted to focus on and tomorrow we’ll get another opportunity.”

In speaking with a few of the guy within the room, there was a wide-range of answers that really coincided with what McLellan said. For Anze Kopitar, he felt more like he did on Day 1, noting that he had even an extra day of rest in not playing the second game in Australia. It takes a bit to get fully up to speed there. Adrian Kempe probably fell a bit more in the middle, while Drew Doughty said he felt great today, indicating it definitely felt like he had been practicing before today’s skate.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
All eyes on Hayden Hodgson tonight.

If he scores a goal, fights, or throws another monster hit I'm sure management will have some decision making to do.

Reactions: Johnny Utah

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I’d rather he go full Marchand, tbh.

It’d be a better fit for the spineless Kings brand of hockey.
One day I would love it if our star prospects played with some fire. Years of Doughty and Kopitar playing baby soft hockey is so boring. Even gloves glued on Jonathan Quick was hard to watch because you knew he was all smoke.

I feel like people forget that Brown killed Sedin and the players said that was a turning point. Doan hated Brown because Brown was hunting Coyotes before the playoffs. And then Brown kills
roszival and the Kings win the next shift.

I feel like many of you forgot the importance of having players that play a tough and edgy game.

Clarke needs to realize if he’s going to be as embarassing as Doughty is by just running his mouth or show his opponents that he means business.

Last edited:

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary

I fully support this statement since my household is Eagle Fang as well

I must've heard of 50 plus people getting COVID in the last month all over the country. I had it at the end of August. Both times I got COVID was following returning home from a trip.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Mark Stone is shaking rn.

F7Ow6bcbcAARpwR.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad