2019 Stanley Cup Final Pre-Game Talk GAME 1 - 5/27 8:21 PM - Blues return to SCF after 17,914 days to the same city

Which team wins Game 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
When we faced Toronto
Imo most felt it would be a long series mainly for the reason that I felt Matthews would come alive in these playoffs...he did
They also had Tav but they didn't have JVR and Bozak
When Columbus came to town
This one I felt might be tough for the bruins...it wasn't as tough as I thought it would be.
When they faced the Canes ..this one I felt we'd kill them in 5 ..they swept them( the same team that ousted last year's champs).
Now here comes St Louis
We are better in every aspect ..There is imo only one way to lose this series and I repeat that is only if we get a key injury or injuries..No other way can the Blues beat the Bruins

I feel like you're setting this up so that if the bruins lose, you can come in here and bitch and whine.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I feel like you're setting this up so that if the bruins lose, you can come in here and ***** and whine.

I feel your a blues fan who thinks the bruins will lose.
Basically your feelings are irrelevant. .
The bruins will win the series unless they get injuries ...only way your beloved respected blues can beat us.
They have no advantage on the bruins not one.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I feel your a blues fan who thinks the bruins will lose.
Basically your feelings are irrelevant. .
The bruins will win the series unless they get injuries ...only way your beloved respected blues can beat us.
They have no advantage on the bruins not one.

Yeah definitely a Blues fan lmao.... I just respect the opponent because it's the NHL playoffs and anyone can beat anyone.

I have the Bruins in 6 actually.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Yeah definitely a Blues fan lmao.... I just respect the opponent because it's the NHL playoffs and anyone can beat anyone.

I have the Bruins in 6 actually.

Little respect fine ... And it is the NHL playoffs but the fact is these playoffs have been crazy
Certainly not habitual . So if you love the bruins so do I ...make an effort to enjoy the ride in this unique fantastic blissful situation instead of finding a way to start a confrontation....

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Ok. Now I’m ready.

92186652-49DC-47E3-A3C0-1A17CC8A4CB6.jpeg

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Little respect fine ... And it is the NHL playoffs but the fact is these playoffs have been crazy
Certainly not habitual . So if you love the bruins so do I ...make an effort to enjoy the ride in this unique fantastic blissful situation instead of finding a way to start a confrontation....

I make an effort? Of course I'm enjoying this. I don't see the correlation between saying to not take the Blues lightly and not enjoying this. Lmao

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I went and planted flowers on my parents and grandparents graves this morning. I then sat and talked to them and told them what was going on in the family and world ( I am sure they are NOT pleased with what is going on in this country) . I of course included the Bruin's info as they were both huge B's fans, I put a B's flag there when the B's won in 2011 and if the B's win I will do so again.

I know it seems weird to some that I sit and speak to them even though they are no longer on this earth but it gives me peace.

Not weird in the least. It's been 19 years, and I still talk to my dad during games. I feel him on my left, where he used to sit while we watched together. He's still there as far as I'm concerned. No one ever really leaves.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I make an effort? Of course I'm enjoying this. I don't see the correlation between saying to not take the Blues lightly and not enjoying this. Lmao

All right then enjoy away.. I know I am . And does anything else count right now? Not for me.. this is a dream !

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I miss them so much (especially my Mom).

To all whose parents are still here...Tell them you love them and spend time with them.
My dad passed away 18 years ago today. Sometimes it feels like yesterday and sometimes I can't remember what his voice sounded like. And he died when I was 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad