2019 Stanley Cup Final Pre-Game Talk GAME 1 - 5/27 8:21 PM - Blues return to SCF after 17,914 days to the same city

Which team wins Game 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Haha!

My mom just came by with some fresh ice packs. 35 years old and still need help from mom!
I think I met your Mom years ago awaiting the orange line after a game....We always need our Moms....and us Mom's love it. My kid will be 40 in Oct.

Reactions: Kate08

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I love this guy

"But from just a hockey perspective, there was nothing more you could ask for. The B’s always had a reputation for being one of the best organizations in the NHL, with a great room of guys. Beyond that, I was joining them as they were on a 19-game point streak. Honestly, the only thing I was concerned about was not screwing things up.

Not long after I found out the trade was official, the first two guys who called me were Bergy and Zee. Even though they had a game that night, they went out of their way to welcome me and say they were really excited for me to be on the team.

I played it mostly cool."

:laugh:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I’m ready to run through a wall right now

And that is a tall task at the moment.
It is ill advised yet possible.

Crawling around the house was a lifesaver for me when I hurt my foot especially when I was by myself.

Rest up, I'll buy you a beer later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad