2019 Stanley Cup Final Pre-Game Talk GAME 1 - 5/27 8:21 PM - Blues return to SCF after 17,914 days to the same city

Which team wins Game 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
What is 20 hours away now ish, so surreal.

To be so blessed in our great collection of nations that is the NHL to be standing for the final dance ... again... ready to leap aloft and celebrate like no other achievement in sports.

This is it.

Go Bruins!

Edit: And props to the Finns' I hope this finds Tuukka's tires at proper inflation. :)

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Stopped following all the other Boston teams after 70 Cup as I was swept up in the Bobby Orr and Big Bad Bruin frenzy. The keys to the City were Bobby's and it was all B's all the time. But after Bobby and then Don Cherry left, the masses, I think you refer to them now as the "Pink Hats" headed en masse to the exits.Oh not the true hardarse fans, Roger and the Gods and many of the true bred would always remain loyal, but we were somewhat relegated to second class to Sox ,Pats and Celts. They can win for ever it doesn't mean a Damn thing to me. I don't care some baseball fan in Baltimore or Football fan in Phoenix thinks Boston's had it too good. I know others here are like myself and here's what I say. This is Our Team and it's Our Time Now and if these "Pink Hats" want to jump on Board make room for 'em, they"ll see what i've known for years, There Ain't nothing better than winning Lord Stanley's Cup!

That's exactly how I feel too :nod:

Reactions: sooshii

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Stopped following all the other Boston teams after 70 Cup as I was swept up in the Bobby Orr and Big Bad Bruin frenzy. The keys to the City were Bobby's and it was all B's all the time. But after Bobby and then Don Cherry left, the masses, I think you refer to them now as the "Pink Hats" headed en masse to the exits.Oh not the true hardarse fans, Roger and the Gods and many of the true bred would always remain loyal, but we were somewhat relegated to second class to Sox ,Pats and Celts. They can win for ever it doesn't mean a Damn thing to me. I don't care some baseball fan in Baltimore or Football fan in Phoenix thinks Boston's had it too good. I know others here are like myself and here's what I say. This is Our Team and it's Our Time Now and if these "Pink Hats" want to jump on Board make room for 'em, they"ll see what i've known for years, There Ain't nothing better than winning Lord Stanley's Cup!

90s and 2000s I was Celtics and Pats
late 2000s to now its all Pats and Bruins(2008 for me, sister took me to a game which was memorable)

I enjoyed the 2004 Red Sox world series with my father

jangerhofer

Dec 22, 2018
New Hampshire
Apologies if this was reported earlier in the thread -- I didn't see it. I don't know what to make of it. I have the vague idea of Dunn as more offensively capable than Gunnarsson, but both play limited minutes. Perhaps Dunn will still be shaking off the rust, ergo present a vulnerability, if he returns after both teams have returned to full tilt later in the series?

Dunn doubtful for Blues in Game 1 of Cup Final against Bruins

Reactions: Strafer

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I bought chocolate chip cookie dough.
SWd9mTHEMIxQ4.gif

Reactions: Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I just discovered that Bear Force One flies to Nashville, and from what I can see of its normal flight path, it's entirely possible I may be able to see it from my apartment on its approach to the airport sometime. I may have to be a nerd and keep an eye out. :D

In other news, this is likely a sure sign that I need some hockey to watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad