2019 Stanley Cup Final Pre-Game Talk GAME 1 - 5/27 8:21 PM - Blues return to SCF after 17,914 days to the same city

Which team wins Game 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-5-27_1-45-15.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Yes and no . Living where I do and having an attitude like I do can be rough at times . My wife and I were walking today and another couple passed us and the guy ( with a Canuck hat) said “ You are not making many friends with that hat” . Of course I snapped back with “ are you still crying over 2011” ... and it escalated quickly to the point where my wife had to grab me and his wife said “ let’s just go “ . Happens all the time . I take this team to heart and don’t put up with shyte . Getting to old for that crap . They just can’t keep their yaps shut
You are a good B's fan. What made you a Bruins fan ?

Ramzz

Aug 7, 2018
Game day peeps. Well this series will be decided by the goalies. Whom ever comes up huge will win. The rest of the team(s) are a wash in terms of play. "I don't post much on here but when I do I am always right":D:thumbu: Go bruins GO!!

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
What an excellent Bruin!
I like how Savvy still is involved with the B's. He was so much fun to watch as a player...talked all of the time :laugh:. I remember he kissed a couple of his team mates when he was psyched . I remember a couple of times when he leaped into Wideman's arms ( I believe because Wides made a nice pass to Marc).

I am also pleased that finally Savvy seems to be feeling well enough to play some hockey.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
I woke up at 3 am. ...stayed in bed until 5 am and here I am. I can feel the tension in my neck and shoulders....Playoff time is finally here.

I'm usually one of the hit the snooze button at least 4 times people.

The alarm is set for ten minutes from now, I'm showered dressed and half through my coffee?

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm usually one of the hit the snooze button at least 4 times people.

The alarm is set for ten minutes from now, I'm showered dressed and half through my coffee?
I have no alarm clock. For at least 5 years I wake up at 3:30 AM.. Mon-Fri I get up at 5:30 to get ready for work.
I wish sleep came easier to me.

Today I can feel that excitement/ nervous energy . I haven't decided what time I will head into Boston. I think there is a Red Sox game so parking could be a bit difficult..

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I have no alarm clock. For at least 5 years I wake up at 3:30 AM.. Mon-Fri I get up at 5:30 to get ready for work.

Today I can feel that excitement/ nervous energy . I haven't decided what time I will head into Boston. I think there is a Red Sox game so parking could be a bit difficult..
4pm Sox game today and 6pm game on Wednesday

aguineapig

Out of work for a couple months now, still up and ready to roll at 5:00 am, Why? Savvy was the master at the half wall no look saucer pass, Remember Chara would sneak in from point and Savvy would pass it thru 5 guys right to the tape for a tap in.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Loved this also from NHL.com article on Wagner:
Wagner Put It on the Line

That team-first approach was on full display following Game 4 in Carolina, as the Bruins celebrated their Eastern Conference championship. With Wagner and injured defenseman Kevan Miller back in Boston for medical treatment, Zdeno Chara patched in his teammates via FaceTime so they wouldn't miss the postgame festivities.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Well, the day has arrived for the big game, the start of the series.

Before I think more on that: Happy Memorial Day to everyone. Remember those that fought to allow us to have this day. Don't forget your pets and all animals. Call your parents and visit those in the hospital. When that's all done: Get Ready.

Steaks are in the refrig along with the beer. The "free beer tomorrow" sign has been taken down, its Cup Series Time, Boston Bruins Cup Time.

Go Bruins, one at a time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad