OT: Posters you really enjoy to interact with in the Habs forum

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Awww Troll Du Jour, I miss him so.

You know what I did to TDJ? UH?! KNOW WHAT I DID TO TDJ?!

I BANNED HIS ASS!!!*

That's why you should like me, because if you don't like me, then your friends get it!! AND YOU GET THE ANGUISH OF LOST FRIENDS!!!**

*Troll Du Jour later got reinstated and banned again.

**I have no such powers anymore.
Good on you for banning him, tbh. Loved W7 with all of my heart, but, he stayed too long and became the villain.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Habs next season = crickets.
Canadiens-shock-fans-draft-Jesperi-Kotkaniemi-3rd-overall-Montreal-Video.jpg
hockeyauuugh.gif
FejxPwr (2).gif

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
You just described my passion for this team to a tee. I also would like to acknowledge all of the great work you have done on this forum, from all of the fact finding and the great work in so many of our GDT's last season, we all had some great laughs during those games when there was nothing much else to do but laugh and you are a very valuable part of it all. I also want to mention some of my favs, Yourself, Groovejuice,NHLfan9191, Ozy, Whitesnake, DA Champion,WaffleDave, CobraCommander, fellow Maritimers, Sheed, Blong7 and WTK and so many others oh yeah and Jaffy and I even like Belial believe it or not. I forgot so many names but we have a good crew here, much better than any of the other teams boards. Cheers to all.
Absolutely agree...........we are all on here, 365 days a year, talking about the Habs...this has to be the busiest of forums, Leaf fans I am sure are up there also...

A ton of great posters on this forum!!!

Basszor

Sep 29, 2008
Montreal
More of a lurker but been enjoying reading this board for several years. Tons of great insightful comments and debates. And i had so much fun back when we used to do pick up games with some of you guys.

Reactions: Cobra Commander

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Good on you for banning him, tbh. Loved W7 with all of my heart, but, he stayed too long and became the villain.

W7 was the Heel this forum needed haha I would love how posters would go onto saying Radulov was a mercenary and such and W7 would go into full rant about how Webersheet did everything he could to screw Nashville over signing that crazy deal with Philly. Yet Weber would be praised because he was good old Canadian boy/Man mountain who would leadership the Canadiens to the promise land. lol

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
W7 was the Heel this forum needed haha I would love how posters would go onto saying Radulov was a mercenary and such and W7 would go into full rant about how Webersheet did everything he could to screw Nashville over signing that crazy deal with Philly. Yet Weber would be praised because he was good old Canadian boy/Man mountain who would leadership the Canadiens to the promise land. lol
I know he meant well, but he really got lost along the way and his schtick got old, quick.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Awww Troll Du Jour, I miss him so.

You know what I did to TDJ? UH?! KNOW WHAT I DID TO TDJ?!

I BANNED HIS ASS!!!*

That's why you should like me, because if you don't like me, then your friends get it!! AND YOU GET THE ANGUISH OF LOST FRIENDS!!!**

*Troll Du Jour later got reinstated and banned again.

**I have no such powers anymore.

:eek:

you're a monster Phil

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I disagree, the guy was a very passionate habs fan that just told it like he saw it and was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to read. I hope that he gets to come back.
No, he did not tell it like he saw it, he exaggerated most of his thoughts, to the point of trolling.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
No, he did not tell it like he saw it, he exaggerated most of his thoughts, to the point of trolling.
I didn't see it that way but it's fine if you did, we are all entitled to our own opinions. He was clearly against the way that Bergevin did things early on and was very vocal about it, I think for him like a lot of us the Subban trade was the end of any goodwill being shown towards Bergevin.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I didn't see it that way but it's fine if you did, we are all entitled to our own opinions. He was clearly against the way that Bergevin did things early on and was very vocal about it, I think for him like a lot of us the Subban trade was the end of any goodwill being shown towards Bergevin.

No matter if he was right or wrong, W7 was a troll, I supported many of his views, but trolling is never the answer, were all adults and we should strive for a lot more than that intellectually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLennon

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
[MOD]

Agreed, but like I said, there was probably more.

He did go on a number of rage fueled tangents about how Bergevin defenders should be equally punished and infracted for their troll like support of Bergevin. He was a loose cannon near the end of his time here.

I'd like to have him back here, I thought he was pretty knowledgeable and funny. I doubt that ever happens though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Agreed, but like I said, there was probably more.

He did go on a number of rage fueled tangents about how Bergevin defenders should be equally punished and infracted for their troll like support of Bergevin. He was a loose cannon near the end of his time here.

I'd like to have him back here, I thought he was pretty knowledgeable and funny. I doubt that ever happens though.
He was funny, the GDTs we had back in 2012 were legendary, loved that time, he's one of the poster that made me stick to this board, along with a few others, but as Ive said, he stayed long enough to become the villain.

Reactions: MasterDecoy

AshyHabs

Biceps>Brains
Dec 27, 2015
Montreal
I haven't earn love from anyone yet. I do enjoy reading the debates. Sucks cause since I joined the team has been heading downhill
I only found out about this place couple years back and I don't see much coming from myself but 1 liners and bergybashing. You guys are funny as f*** esp the anti MB crew. Keep it up!

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
He was funny, the GDTs we had back in 2012 were legendary, loved that time, he's one of the poster that made me stick to this board, along with a few others, but as Ive said, he stayed long enough to become the villain.

I only joined the board in 2013, but he seemed okay back then too. I thought he, for the most part, stayed on the right side of the line, but I'm probably biased because I've shared the same views as him since about 2014. I think his disdain for Bergevin really consumed him and like you said, it festered long enough to turn him into a menace in the eyes of many.

His story is a cautionary tale for sure.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I only joined the board in 2013, but he seemed okay back then too. I thought he, for the most part, stayed on the right side of the line, but I'm probably biased because I've shared the same views as him since about 2014. I think his disdain for Bergevin really consumed him and like you said, it festered long enough to turn him into a menace in the eyes of many.

His story is a cautionary tale for sure.

I kind of understand, my hate for Therrien got me many infractions though :laugh:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Youre going to tell me the Weber offersheet thing wasn't trolling ? Come on.
If I remember correctly it was more of a response to those that said things about Subbans contract and the fact of how he played hardball with Bergevin and eventually got 9 million a year. All we have heard about Weber was that he was a Mountain of character but basically the guy did sign an offer sheet with the Flyers that sort of handcuffed his former team. The statements about Weber were more of a way of basically asking how some could vilify Subban on one hand and basically overlook the actions of Weber. The nicknames might have been unnecessary but I understood the message.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad