OT: Posters you really enjoy to interact with in the Habs forum

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Fanhome brings back memories of the Dancing Seligs and Expos Pie. Believe someone recorded it so it may be on Youtube.

Reactions: dinodebino

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
All the time I put into googling different types of grind, grinders and grinding for the GDT's and I get no love. I see how it is!
Maybe the wrong grinders.

2_15937c29-3fb1-4366-a1f2-b55690f8524a.jpg

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
It’s so weird, I’ve been following this forum since I am 14 but I only use to read. Really started to post at like 25 :laugh:

Reactions: Peanut

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
The one other poster aside from me who actually cheers for the team to win....forget his name =/

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I feel like the shy chubby girl at the prom that nobody will dance with....

But I’ll show you guys, this shy chubby girl will eventually blossom to become the most wanted woman in town...

...or I’ll be the sassy sarcastic chubby friend. Who doesn’t want one of this right guys?

*pours a tall glass of Chardonnay

Nowadays, even the fat chubby girl gets some

Reactions: dinodebino

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
@Lebowski i love you even though ive never disagreed with someone (other than my wife and my mom) more than you.

MAYBE if you weren't wrong ALL THE TIME, people wouldn't argue with you so much.
;)

I don't post much these days, but I still lurk everyday, and I think the community is what gets a lot of people to do the same. Aside from the usual suspects, I'd give props to @Talks to Goalposts. He's one poster I always enjoy reading.

Also;

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I feel like the shy chubby girl at the prom that nobody will dance with....

But I’ll show you guys, this shy chubby girl will eventually blossom to become the most wanted woman in town...

...or I’ll be the sassy sarcastic chubby friend. Who doesn’t want one of this right guys?

*pours a tall glass of Chardonnay

You're the chubby chick, I'm the loner in high school who didn't fit in with the " cool " kids. It's all good, let's start our own list of " Posters you really don't GAS about", maybe we'll make top 10! :D

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I like everybody that like my post. I hate everybody that don’t like my post and decide to reply instead.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
417 and Montreal always seem like good posters. Few others I'm trying to remember their username, I'd recognize it though.

Lots of good names. Too many to list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->