OT: Posters you really enjoy to interact with in the Habs forum

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
I love discussing Habs with everyone. I have deep respect for @Runner77 who remains respectful even when disagreeing. Mad props to @GoodKiwi for openly discussing personal issues that aren’t always easy to talk about and for the great recommendations in the movie thread throughout the years. @River Meadow for often being a voice of reason and pure entertainment for me. @Licou is awesome, I don’t always agree with him/her, but is open minded to facts when new information is present. @montreal for all the prospect info and respectful hockey discussions. @Kriss E for being a no nonsense kind of poster, sticks to his beliefs and doesn’t backdown. We don’t always agree, but I admire that. @holy for being reasonable and thoughts well presented.

These are the posters that jump out at me and hf wouldn’t be the same without them imo.

How can I forget oyz, often touches on controversial topics and isn't afraid to go against the mainstream narrative on a variety of topics. Haven't seen or heard from oyz is awhile. I hope he is doing well.

Thank you for the kind words.

I appreciate different point of views also. Arguing with civility is what makes us strong! (Civil fisticuffs too I guess :D)

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Thank you for the kind words.

I appreciate different point of views also. Arguing with civility is what makes us strong! (Civil fisticuffs too I guess :D)
I forgot to mention you, but I like you also man. Very open minded guy even though you clearly have your own beliefs and a lot of knowledge to share.

Another poster I forgot to mention is @the. This man cost us the playoffs some years back and I will never forget it until I die. Actually I think I might hate him on second thought. But it did make me laugh.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I forgot to mention you, but I like you also man. Very open minded guy even though you clearly have your own beliefs and a lot of knowledge to share.

Another poster I forgot to mention is @the. This man cost us the playoffs some years back and I will never forget it until I die. Actually I think I might hate him on second thought. But it did make me laugh.

Can I be Fiddy bro?

upload_2022-1-22_11-3-39.jpeg

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh

Lol What did he do?

Thank you for the kind words. I must give the compliment back. You make me laugh a lot as well! (in a good way)

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I’ve been a lurker for years. Just wanted to say that ive read many great posts from many great posters. This is my favourite section of the board. Just wanted to know which posters you enjoy to interact with as a fun little offseason thread. This isn’t a posters you don’t like to speak with so let’s not go there and keep it fun!
Montreal I get my prospects information from. Adam Michaels also. Schooner Guy is more knowledgable on hockey than me. Whitesnake also. I have them each bookmarked in separate Google search. When ever I sign on, I click on their bookmark I can read every post they wrote day before without missing any. Yiank is good poster also. Just not on here much

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Yeah bro, spit the verse. I’ll get you started: “Now don’t think I won’t hit ya cause I’m popular, I got a p90 Ruger to pop at ya.”

Lol What did he do?

Thank you for the kind words. I must give the compliment back. You make me laugh a lot as well! (in a good way)
So get this. It’s late in the year, we need wins. This is that season Poehling got the hatty in that meaningless last game of the season.

So we’re playing the Canes in a must win, up 1-0 late in the third. Food rations are being handed out to the local towns people, the religious are busy praying with their hands clasped and their eyes closed. The local bard is working on how he will get the townspeople to rally after our victory but there is one man who is sneakily conspiring. One man hidden in the shadows waiting to strike.

This man is none other than the. The one and only the. And the jumps in and says it. He says the word. A word so horrific I dare not say it. There is a reason the word “word” is contained in the word “sword”. Never have I seen a word so fruitfully create terror and destruction. The townspeople panicked when the game was tied at 1 a piece and it was downright brutal when the Canes ended up winning that game 2-1 in regulation.

@the end.

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
Yeah bro, spit the verse. I’ll get you started: “Now don’t think I won’t hit ya cause I’m popular, I got a p90 Ruger to pop at ya.”

So get this. It’s late in the year, we need wins. This is that season Poehling got the hatty in that meaningless last game of the season.

So we’re playing the Canes in a must win, up 1-0 late in the third. Food rations are being handed out to the local towns people, the religious are busy praying with their hands clasped and their eyes closed. The local bard is working on how he will get the townspeople to rally after our victory but there is one man who is sneakily conspiring. One man hidden in the shadows waiting to strike.

This man is none other than the. The one and only the. And the jumps in and says it. He says the word. A word so horrific I dare not say it. There is a reason the word “word” is contained in the word “sword”. Never have I seen a word so fruitfully create terror and destruction. The townspeople panicked when the game was tied at 1 a piece and it was downright brutal when the Canes ended up winning that game 2-1 in regulation.

@the end.

What @the f***!

:laugh:

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Reactions: Gravity

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018

@the end.
Love this holy, thanks for that.

Reactions: the

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
This is a great forum guys, talking habs is alot of fun with everyone..............tons of great posters, and even the ones you don't see eye to eye about, no big deal, it's a discussion board....all opinions are welcome.
The key to it all, is to lighten up when things go sideways....we all have a few discussions with posters who we don't agree with.
Don't take yourself too seriously..........and this can be a great place to chat habs, I have been around a long time, being one of the older dudes on here, and I really appreciate most guys on here, who really love the Habs!!

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Lots of great poster on here. First place I come for breaking news, hot takes, inside perspective, and apparently off topic debates.

Not going to engage in any ego stroking or public denigration though, so I name nobody lol.

Reactions: Licou

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
I like @Per Sjoblom, he’s my only friend here and that’s the only friend I need.

Great guy :thumbu:
Another shout for @Per Sjoblom for his east-of-the-atlantic perspective that I get 100% and, like many others, for @Adam Michaels for all the AHL updates.

Every awesone GDT starter gets a mention in dispatches for their creativity and dedication of their time.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00