OT: Posters you really enjoy to interact with in the Habs forum

Shawnathon

Jul 25, 2012
I’ve been a lurker for years. Just wanted to say that ive read many great posts from many great posters. This is my favourite section of the board. Just wanted to know which posters you enjoy to interact with as a fun little offseason thread. This isn’t a posters you don’t like to speak with so let’s not go there and keep it fun!

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I took a break for a while but from what I remember I always enjoyed MasterDecoy, LShap, montreal and 417 posts. Also fun to debate guys like Kriss E and Lafleur's Guy. These guys are willing to have logical discussions and won't take it too far. Always respectful when you treat them with respect. I enjoy most other people here as well, keep it up guys. Great job to the mods as well.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'll vote for you, Shawnathon.

You know why? Cause I'm interacting with you right now and you're the most important poster on the board to me right now. :D

This is a special group of posters, they are extremely passionate even if we have our differences. They make this place fun individually and collectively and am humbled to be a part of what they are doing. :handclap:

Sorry, I can't vote for just one, although I just did by voting for you. :)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Also @Adam Michaels deserves a shoutout for all of the work he puts in to keep us updated!

Adam puts in a lot of time and provides interesting and timely updates on all facets, including the Laval team and prospects. And he comes across as a very friendly and personable individual. Totally agree, props to him.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Kriss E, NotProkofievian, Runner77, Jaffy27, Adam Michaels, John Lennon, Montreal, LG, Whitesnake (even though he doesn't talk to me anymore ;)), Laurentide, Hot Dog Water Shaw, Gobias, Perrah, Ozy, Belial, 2 legit 2 quit, LSHAP, LyricalLyricist, Sorinth, Waffledave, scrubadam

Probably forgetting many that I shouldn't.

Despite getting into it with many mentioned above, we got a lot of knowledgeable Habs fans on here.

Edit - I keep having to amend this post for people's names i've forgotten but who deserve the recognition

Last edited:

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Kriss E, NotProkofievian, Runner77, Jaffy27, Adam Michaels, John Lennon, Montreal, LG, Whitesnake (even though he doesn't talk to me anymore ;)), Laurentide, Hot Dog Water Shaw, Gobias, Perrah, Ozy, Belial, 2 legit 2 quit

Probably forgetting many that I shouldn't.

Despite getting into it with many mentioned above, we got a lot of knowledgeable Habs fans on here.

Oh chucks :oops:

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I think the usual suspects really. I've had opinions that aren't always part of the majority so I've gotten flack some times but it comes with the territory. Other than that off top of my head Lshap, Kriss E, Montreal, 417, Lafleur's Guy, Sorinth etc... are obvious to me. There's other people as well, without a doubt but I didn't post much during the season so I didn't have a lot of interactions with guys like Adam Michaels, WTK, John Lennon, Runner77, waffledave etc...

There's a lot of good posters, I almost feel bad answering because I know there's posters out there I'll forget or not even realize I interacted with because it wasn't dramatic and kind of polite and uneventful lol

Even the people I generally disagree with have posts that I enjoy so there's that

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Btw as anyone seen Nightman post recently or has he changed his nick? Haven't seen him in a while.

I just looked him up and can't find any of his posts. He must have changed his nick. Nightman, if you see this, please report for duty. :sarcasm:

Reactions: jaffy27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad