Tidbits: Post-Series Discussion: Blues vs. Wild - WILD WIN 4-2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Saw this on Reddit

dH8utgo.jpg

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
My question is,, is a hurt Zucker better than a healthy Haula or Bergenheim? That's a no in my opinion.

Just watched the celebration video for last night and entering the locker room the scratched players are to the left and Zucker was the ONLY player to avoid fist pounds from the left hand. His left thumb couldn't be hurting that bad could it?

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
My dad got free tickets to the game tomorrow from a lady he works with. He asked me if I wanted to go.

I'm 6 hours away with no vehicle. This sucks.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I'm so disappointed.

I went to Game 4 with my buddy. We painted our faces and the works. He made a sign that said "Steve Ott sits down when he pees!"

We show it to EVERYONE entering the arena. 1/2 through the first, they say we can't display it because it's mean and that it's a family event.

Of course it's mean, but so is chanting AL-LEN.

Last edited:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I'm so disappointed.

I went to Game 4 with my buddy. We painted our faces and the works. He made a sign that said "Steve Ott sits down when he pees!"

We show it to EVERYONE entering the arena. 1/2 through the first, they say we can't display it because it's mean and that it's a family event.

Of course it's mean, but so is chanting AL-LEN.

Haha, that's awesome. Didn't see that one in the stadium. I guess I can understand them not letting you display it though. There have been worse signs that have made it on TV though in the playoffs so far.

(repeat post since I guess I can't say what the other sign said)

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Yeah that girl did a sneaky play...had her one sign say whatever then snuck 'Ott is a....' you know what on the jumbotron :laugh:

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Hey guys. I'm officially jumping on board with you...for a few reasons. 1. Avder is my bro. 2. I need you guys to squash the damn Hawks like bugs. 3. You deserve a cup more than anyone else in it. Lets go Wild!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Hey guys. I'm officially jumping on board with you...for a few reasons. 1. Avder is my bro. 2. I need you guys to squash the damn Hawks like bugs. 3. You deserve a cup more than anyone else in it. Lets go Wild!
Fine. I'll admit it. I miss the Canucks. Feels like we rarely get to play each other. :shakehead

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Welcome aboard, Stig! That avatar looks good on you :nod:

The Central is the NHL's adult table.

Here's the analogy I keep busting out.

The Metropolitan is a bunch of kids playing magic and pretending it's really serious.

The Atlantic is a bar room brawl.

The Pacific is the glorious age of sail with cannons and pirates and scurvy if you don't get your vitamin c.

The Central? Nuclear. ****ing. War. I mean come on, we had 4 teams with 100 points and our 5th place team was only 1 off the mark from it.

Realllllly need to get the NHL to rename the divisions properly. This here is Norris Country.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010

Welcome Stig! :D

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
My buddy saw Coyle and Zucker out and about today. Zucker has a brace type thing on his thumb. I think it was his left hand. Might have broken it

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Just realized.. if you're going to win the west, you must go through Blues, Hawks and probably Ducks. ****ing insane conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad