Tidbits: Post-Series Discussion: Blues vs. Wild - WILD WIN 4-2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Gross. I don't have a good feeling about this. I think we can win, but I wouldn't bet on it.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
I'm ready!

200.gif

hipchecks

#MakeStaalGreatAgain
Mar 3, 2015
Minnesota
The part I like about playing St. Louis is that their goaltending situation is murky. Although Jake Allen has been playing well recently and I think they named him starter for the playoffs? I thought I saw that somewhere.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The part I like about playing St. Louis is that their goaltending situation is murky. Although Jake Allen has been playing well recently and I think they named him starter for the playoffs? I thought I saw that somewhere.

Goaltending is absolutely their Achilles heel.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
^ I remember back in 07 the NHL told the Wild that the Duck series would start on Thursday and changed their minds and went to Wednesday. Coach JL wasn't happy cause he gave the player a extra day of rest.

9:30 est starts times again I bet

BladesofSTEELwFIRE

Feb 15, 2010

Yes he is starting but the Wild can beat him. Dubnyk must be stellar!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
^ I remember back in 07 the NHL told the Wild that the Duck series would start on Thursday and changed their minds and went to Wednesday. Coach JL wasn't happy cause he gave the player a extra day of rest.

9:30 est starts times again I bet

Probably. Because **** everyone who doesn't live in the Eastern Time Zone, amirite? #nhlandnbclogic

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Have gone down 0-2 in three straight series and are 1-9 on the road the last three years. Get the split on the road and take care of home ice.

This Wild team is a very different road team than years past. They usually have purely relied on home ice to even reach the playoffs... now they are one of the best road teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->