Positivity Thread II - Now with more Cations

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It’s insane. Like the team literally cannot ever make a mistake or any win will be invalidated.

People who are naturally miserable will go to great lengths to stay in that state, whether consciously or subconsciously. Several classic cognitive distortions are happening, specifically black and white thinking. I'd recommend some Cognitive behaviour therapy but what is the point.

Reactions: KingBogo

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
So what happened to the positivity thread in the 2nd? I'll blame eating a pizza for me, but we need some sweet positivity going in the 3rd :nod:

Reactions: Jets 31

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I was into watching the game too much. I thought they did a good job of mostly shutting the Avs down Lots of good defensive plays that have been lacking from their game lately. Some Incredible saves by Hellebuyck also

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I was into watching the game too much. I thought they did a good job of mostly shutting the Avs down Lots of good defensive plays that have been lacking from their game lately. Some Incredible saves by Hellebuyck also
I can never post during actual game play either. Way to distracting.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Never count on other teams doing you a favor when it comes to the playoffs. Nashville might be 1st. Ok fine. Just like last season.

Jets beat Coyotes we get home ice against the Blues. Beat the Blues we are in the same situation as last season... having to beat Nashville on the road in the 2nd round.

Been there, done that.

Or beat Dallas At home in the second round. The Preds and Stars are a coin flip.

Reactions: cbcwpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Or beat Dallas At home in the second round. The Preds and Stars are a coin flip.

If the Stars goaltending holds up I see them winning that series although I am sure the press wanted nothing to do with the Blues since I don’t thrink they have beat them this season yet.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Never count on other teams doing you a favor when it comes to the playoffs. Nashville might be 1st. Ok fine. Just like last season.

Jets beat Coyotes we get home ice against the Blues. Beat the Blues we are in the same situation as last season... having to beat Nashville on the road in the 2nd round.

Been there, done that.

I don’t care who we meet for we will beat them all...

Winnipeg Jets in Twenty One Nine

Go :jets Go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad