Pokemon Thread #20: It's getting closer to Sun/Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
[spoil]"10:20: From the same source, but currently without pictures so it's unconfirmed, Jangmo-o's evolution is in the magazine, and is Dragon/Fighting-type, and that Type: Null changes type based on items it holds, and that it evolves. We'll bring confirmation of this as and when it comes so keep checking back . We'll bring more as it comes"
So basically, Jangmo-o indeed becomes dragon/fighting, as many people expected.
And Type:Null is basically a recreation of Arceus it seems.[/spoil]

[spoil]Yes! Dragon/Fighting Pseudo would be amazing![/spoil]

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
[spoil]Yes! Dragon/Fighting Pseudo would be amazing![/spoil]
Another mod in this thread, abandon thread
freakout.gif

Alolan Grimer looks like it was eating nachos and didn't wipe the cheese from its mouth

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Another mod in this thread, abandon thread
freakout.gif

Alolan Grimer looks like it was eating nachos and didn't wipe the cheese from its mouth

You're not going anywhere.........

Got a Volcanion code today. Won't get another chance to try and get more until next week. Hopefully I'll be able to. Also caved and got a new 3ds xl

Also the remains of my 3ds are finally getting shipped back, so I can transfer over my data and hopefully continue the x egglocke. I'm still plugging along in Black 2, but it's not holding my attention that well.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
[spoil]Yeah, that Type:Null evolution looks amazing. One of the best designs.
What that eyes design, there's no doubt in my mind it was built to "try" to match the power of Arceus and the other gen IV legendaries.

What I'm scared about is that if it was truly based on Arceus, I assume it is going to have evenly spread stats. Assuming that, I feel like it's going to have 90, 95 or 100 in all stats, albeit I assume 95 is the most likely. So it wouldn't really have any "strengths" besides having the ability of being any type like Arceus, and thereby, probably having access to a very wide movepool.

Also, a bit disappointed in Jangmo-o's 3rd evolution. The 2nd one looks nice, though. I wanted something more badass. Wonder if it is going to be like Haxorus' line or if it's the actual pseudo line. They never revealed it before release, I think, right?[/spoil]

Last edited:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
oh, btw, massive information right there :

One preview mentions that the move Tackle has had its Base Power reduced from 50 down to 40

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
[spoil]Sigh, I really want to like the Jangmo-o line more. Their typing has so much promise. But the design is just... I dunno. Not feeling it. I don't mind the first stage evo but the final evo is really not good IMO. I guess we'll see. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Silvadi, though. Holy ****. Best design I've ever seen, potentially. Love it.[/spoil]

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Had my broken 3ds returned this morning, so I was abe to start the system transfer to the new one. It should be finished by the time I get home, then I just have to redownload some of the software I had to delete to make room (going from 8gb SD card in the old one to 4gb micro SD in the new. Don't have any bigger micro cards to spare) and the x egglocke should be up and running again tomorrow. Which also means I'll have my bank back and trading availability and whatnot.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Showdown doesn't even work on my laptop anymore, feelsbadman.jpg

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Okay, Kommo-o is a lot cooler after seeing it in the trailer. Back on board. I'm definitely gonna have one on my team.

Other stuff:
[spoil]- Silvally's Multi-Attack is literally its own form of Judgment
- Tsareena's ability Queenly Majesty seemingly blocks priority moves. Another form of Dazzling, I guess. Pretty cool though, that means it isn't immediate Smogonbird food. The interesting thing about this ability is it doesn't just forbid the use of priority moves, it apparently treats it as you taking your turn if you click something like Aqua Jet :laugh: How savage is that
- Ribombee looks bad, sorry :laugh: Cool typing though
- Alolan Muk straight up devoured a lava lamp. Don't really get the design but it seems cool enough. Great typing
[/spoil]

Last edited:
May 27, 2012
Earth
Okay, Kommo-o is a lot cooler after seeing it in the trailer. Back on board. I'm definitely gonna have one on my team.

Other stuff:
[spoil]- Silvally's Multi-Attack is literally its own form of Judgment
- Tsareena's ability Queenly Majesty seemingly blocks priority moves. Another form of Dazzling, I guess. Pretty cool though, that means it isn't immediate Smogonbird food. The interesting thing about this ability is it doesn't just forbid the use of priority moves, it apparently treats it as you taking your turn if you click something like Aqua Jet :laugh: How savage is that
- Ribombee looks bad, sorry :laugh: Cool typing though
- Alolan Muk straight up devoured a lava lamp. Don't really get the design but it seems cool enough. Great typing
[/spoil]

[spoil] Alolan Muk could be a oil or something. Those are colours that reflect when you look at oil. I mean, who knows?
[/spoil]

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So on the New 3DS XL you have to actually unscrew and pop the bottom plate/cover off the system in order to access the MicroSD card slot (managed to pick up a 32 gb one for $15 at Staples)

Man, that was a harrowing and ill-advised venture. I thought I was going to crack something.

Also the new placement of hte power button (on the bottom edge of the unit) means that I kept pressing it with the case as I pulled to release it.

Good thing I don't plan on doing this again for a long time. a 32 gb card should cover all my downloaded software and save data.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
So on the New 3DS XL you have to actually unscrew and pop the bottom plate/cover off the system in order to access the MicroSD card slot (managed to pick up a 32 gb one for $15 at Staples)

Man, that was a harrowing and ill-advised venture. I thought I was going to crack something.

Also the new placement of hte power button (on the bottom edge of the unit) means that I kept pressing it with the case as I pulled to release it.

Good thing I don't plan on doing this again for a long time. a 32 gb card should cover all my downloaded software and save data.

I upgraded to a N3DS XL back in April, and it was easily the most hectic transfer process ever because of the back plate. I used a lot of force because the damn thing wouldn't pop open, and I thought I was going to break it.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I upgraded to a N3DS XL back in April, and it was easily the most hectic transfer process ever because of the back plate. I used a lot of force because the damn thing wouldn't pop open, and I thought I was going to break it.

yep. It tells you to use the top of the stylus to pop the plate off because it has a bit of a lip that you can use like a prybar. That didn't work, so I ended up having to use my fingernails like it specifically warns you not to do. And then yeah you end up pulling hard enough that it flexes before it dislodges from each toothed spot around the bottom, then you hear snap-snap-snap-snap-SNAP! as it does. And it turns the power on in the process.

Scared the hell out of me that I was gonna break the damn thing before I even used it.

I'm not sure why they went away from the accessible sd card slot like the 3ds and dsi. It's crazy that you need a screwdriver and physical removal of a piece of the casing structure to replace the sd card.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Picked up a pre-owned copy of Omega Sapphire today. The person whol owned the game before me never reset their data or transferred anything. Among the following pokemon that are now mine:

(I know some of these are probably hacked but whatever)

Event Jirachi
Event Hoopa
Event Rayquaza (Shiny)
Event Keldeo (Shiny)
Event Blaziken (Shiny)
Deoxys
Kyogre
Tornadus-T
Shiny Latias
Shiny Umbreon
Shiny Charizard
Shiny Eevee