Playoff Tickets

Karlsson2Turris*

A lot of people bought 8 for cheap on pre-sale today ($50-$70) so they could sell them for $175+ on Kijiji

A lot of people didn't get those tickets because of that

Karlsson2Turris*

Anyone know if round 2 prices are the same as round 1 prices? (assuming the Sens make it to round 2...)

slapshot12phil

Dec 18, 2010
Just wondering how many additional tickets season ticket holders were allowed to purchase for each game. I know I have 6 full season tickets and purchased 10 additional to each game for friends as well. Just wondering if there was a limit at the reduced rate.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Just wondering how many additional tickets season ticket holders were allowed to purchase for each game. I know I have 6 full season tickets and purchased 10 additional to each game for friends as well. Just wondering if there was a limit at the reduced rate.

Can I be your friend?

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
And if your family has more than 4 people in it?

I know what you are getting at and I agree it is a problem, I just don't know what the solution would be.

Sometimes I go with my family and 2 friends. Now what? :(

Well most families don't have 8 members in it and I'm sure friends can buy their own.

One thing is that they should give some priority to people who actually try to physically buy the tickets at a counter. Say for the first hour. then they can most likely sell the rest online. I was third in line to get some tickets. The woman who was first couldn't even buy 2 tickets beside each other let alone the 4 she wanted. By the time the second woman got to choose hers there were none left in the 300's for either game 3 or 4. She got 3 random seats for 6.

What sucks is the people at the counters go through the same channels online as everyone else.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

Your friends better be sens fans.

SenatorsFan

Nov 21, 2004
I bought a random single seat in the 300's for each of game 3, 4, and 6 as soon as the presale went live for a total of $179 for all three games (there were no pairs left at the $46 level). A buddy did the exact same. The plan now is to find a place to stand up top and watch the game from there, preferably near center ice. Does anyone know how congested the standing room area is for a playoff game? Would it be possible for the two of us to squeeze in somehow? Worst case scenario we'll just meet up during intermissions for a beer and then head back to our designated seats during the period, no big deal.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Does anyone know how congested the standing room area is for a playoff game? Would it be possible for the two of us to squeeze in somehow?

It depends entirely on if they oversold standing room tickets for the playoffs or not.

During the regular season however, it's never an issue.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I bought a random single seat in the 300's for each of game 3, 4, and 6 as soon as the presale went live for a total of $179 for all three games (there were no pairs left at the $46 level). A buddy did the exact same. The plan now is to find a place to stand up top and watch the game from there, preferably near center ice. Does anyone know how congested the standing room area is for a playoff game? Would it be possible for the two of us to squeeze in somehow? Worst case scenario we'll just meet up during intermissions for a beer and then head back to our designated seats during the period, no big deal.

Shouldn't be a problem, I hope.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Well most families don't have 8 members in it and I'm sure friends can buy their own.

One thing is that they should give some priority to people who actually try to physically buy the tickets at a counter. Say for the first hour. then they can most likely sell the rest online. I was third in line to get some tickets. The woman who was first couldn't even buy 2 tickets beside each other let alone the 4 she wanted. By the time the second woman got to choose hers there were none left in the 300's for either game 3 or 4. She got 3 random seats for 6.

What sucks is the people at the counters go through the same channels online as everyone else.

Yeah basically do a beat the bots presale like Foo Fighters did... granted, half the line I think was scalpers here in Toronto - but I still managed to get my tickets after a 4 hour wait :laugh:

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
One thing is that they should give some priority to people who actually try to physically buy the tickets at a counter.

That's something I have wanted for a few years. Despite anti-bot measures the scalper sites still get access to large amounts of tickets. At least giving half a day for physical sales would limit the scalpers to getting people out to buy for them.

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
There's a pair of game 6 200s for sale on capitaltickets right now if anyone is interested in that price point.

I expect a few tickets will appear every so often as tickets sold to those outside the Ottawa area are cancelled.

Edit: Also a pair to game 3 in the 300s as well.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
Got sucked in to getting a 3 tickets for game 3 at 150$ a pop in the 300s. Itll be damn worth it, roomie is a habs fan and the last game we saw together Turris floated it over Budaj should and I lost it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad