Playoff Tickets

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I have been in a virtual waiting room since 10:00am. Still there. The "no inventory" message...must be a glitch. Could all of the tickets have really been scooped up that quickly??

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
If they are indeed sold out, the Sens should do a press release saying that playoff tickets were sold out in 10 minutes (or whatever it took). Ottawa always gets dumped on for attendance, so here's a chance to highlight something positive. Ok, it ignores the pre-sale yesterday but all teams do that.

I wonder if tickets are still available if you want to become a STH for next year?

Oh well, happy just going to game 2. Hopefully there will be another sale for Round 2!

Could all of the tickets have really been scooped up that quickly??

There wasn't much left at all when I got my pre-sale tickets yesterday at around 3 pm. Either they held back inventory for today or else I could definitely see it selling out that quickly.

barabr10

UM ya that;s right
Jul 4, 2011
ottawa
It is saying to check back at a later time as tickets will become available as the event nears so there's still hope boys

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Sens are putting regional restriction on ticket purchases, need an Ottawa area billing address to buy. That's a first.

I'm a thousand percent ok with restricted regional access.

Habs fans (and Leafs fans) are notorious for active vandalism in our building, it's a problem that generally only happens with those two fanbases. They treat the arena like absolute crap and leave a trail of repair bills behind them when they leave.

**** 'em. If they want to act like and feel like they shouldn't be held accountable for their delinquent behavior, let them destroy their own arena.

Last edited:

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
If they are indeed sold out, the Sens should do a press release saying that playoff tickets were sold out in 10 minutes (or whatever it took). Ottawa always gets dumped on for attendance, so here's a chance to highlight something positive. Ok, it ignores the pre-sale yesterday but all teams do that.

I wonder if tickets are still available if you want to become a STH for next year?

Oh well, happy just going to game 2. Hopefully there will be another sale for Round 2!

There wasn't much left at all when I got my pre-sale tickets yesterday at around 3 pm. Either they held back inventory for today or else I could definitely see it selling out that quickly.

I would not say they get dumped on for attendance as were one of the better markets the only people that make a deal about it is Toronto fans and Florida fans.

Ahnotamoose

May 31, 2011
Montreal
Refreshed page at 10AM and never hit a waiting room and got 4 tickets for game 4 :).

Disclaimer: While I am a Sens fan, billing address was in Montreal, hopefully they see my past order history and don't cancel on me...

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014

Habs fans (and Leafs fans) are notorious for active vandalism in our building, it's a problem that generally only happens with those two fanbases. They treat the arena like absolute crap and leave a trail of repair bills behind them when they leave.

**** 'em. If they want to act like they shouldn't be held accountable for their delinquent behavior, let them destroy their own arena.

A few years ago a Leafs fan broke a glass door at the Ctc they were asked would you do this at the Acc they said no so why do it here.

Sensored

May 20, 2004
Ottawa
I imagine season ticket holders (i'm one myself) scooped up almost all the tickets in advance of them being released today. Even on the secondary market (Stub Hub) there's not many available. I'm guessing they'll be 2,000 or less Hab fans at our games :handclap:

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007

**** 'em. If they want to act like they shouldn't be held accountable for their delinquent behavior, let them destroy their own arena.

This is why I can't stand them. It's one thing to have a healthy rivalry but they live to start **** and ruin things for everyone else. Unfortunately many of the idiots live in the area so I'm not sure how much of a deterrent it will really be.

In other news, they have "no inventory available" in cap letters on the site, lol. I guess they want people to GTFO now.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa

I'm amazed that people still line up for tickets. I wonder how they did versus the people on Capital Tickets.com?

He might be surprised if his order gets cancelled on him. (This is a Montreal Gazette reporter btw)

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
So that that window that popped up after I hit submit payment has still not gone away.

I probably got screwed.

Seeing as other people claim they got everything squared away no problem.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

He might be surprised if his order gets cancelled on him. (This is a Montreal Gazette reporter btw)

Hey, if wants to drive 2+ hours just so he can watch two periods of hockey and then leave the arena with his head hung low like a beaten dog, more power to him!

Eugene thanks you for the extra cash.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I have been in a virtual waiting room since 10:00am. Still there. The "no inventory" message...must be a glitch. Could all of the tickets have really been scooped up that quickly??

No 2 tickets available logged on at 10 am what a ****ing joke.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Hey, if wants to drive 2+ hours just so he can watch two periods of hockey and then leave the arena with his head hung low like a beaten dog, more power to him!

Eugene thanks you for the extra cash.

He covers the Habs for the Montreal Gazette so he must have a press pass. He must be just doing it to write a column.

I do like the craziness that accompanies a series between two Canadian markets. TSN 690 and 1200 are doing a simulcast during the series as well.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
How are there no tickets available at 10 am when they launch the for sale thats why its a joke. If you dont see the correlation then I have no answeres for you.

Its because the demand is so massive.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
How are there no tickets available at 10 am when they launch the for sale thats why its a joke. If you dont see the correlation then I have no answeres for you.

Well, the way it works is that online ticket purchases are a gateway. You might have gotten in at 10 am, but the server allowed 10,000 others to do the same. Even if you were off by a millisecond, you may have been 9,999 in the queue.

Incredibly in demand events sell out quickly. Especially when you factor in that 9,000 Season Ticket Holders got first dibs, then Lord knows how many "Sens Insiders" got pre-sale access yesterday. Altogether, there may have been less than 20,000 tickets for all 3 games at home available today.

It's no different than when Taylor Swift went on sale. 10 am start, 10:01 am SOLD OUT.

If anything, it's a great sign that fans in the city are going to be showing up en masse for the game!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Its because the demand is so massive.

whats the point if you cant buy them? I was waiting to log on beforehand. I couldnt have been any sooner. however stub hub has a bunch of tickets for sale way over market prior to the release.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
whats the point if you cant buy them? I was waiting to log on beforehand. I couldnt have been any sooner. however stub hub has a bunch of tickets for sale way over market prior to the release.

It happens to everyone and every time there's a high, in demand event. Just because you logged in early doesn't mean anything. That's just the way online ticket sales go for ALL events.

The tickets on Stubhub are people re-selling their STH or Sens Insider tickets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad