Playoff Tickets

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Tomorrow I think.

I want to get tickets, but my exams start next Thursday. Depending upon the schedule, I'm hoping I'll be able to go!!

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I'm hoping Game 6 is announced as a weekend game.
That'll be the one I'm aiming to buy tickets for.

Karlsson2Turris*

How cheap would 300s level tickets be?

And are tickets the cheapest when they are first available for sale?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'm guessing starting around 80-100$ (not counting the standing zone).

Standing room playoff tickets are the bomb. So much energy you feel like standing anyways, and it's super convenient for buying beer and going to the bathroom without disrupting anyone.

You gotta think about these things :laugh:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
More money for Melnyk

Absolutely. I got a cynical vibe from your post, but playoffs are great for the financials of the franchise.

Like, really good. Not just money made on tickets and concessions, but the extra merchandise revenue has the possibility of being huge. From what I saw, they sold hundreds of numbered replica jerseys each playoff game back in 07, and it looked like it increased exponentially each round.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Absolutely. I got a cynical vibe from your post, but playoffs are great for the financials of the franchise.

Like, really good. Not just money made on tickets and concessions, but the extra merchandise revenue has the possibility of being huge. They sold hundreds of numbered replica jerseys each playoff game back in 07.

It's the same reason Melnyk owes Hammond and Stone big time!

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Montreal is in full out panic.

No doubt. :laugh: Considering what happened last time we met in the playoffs. And odds are in favour of us meeting them.

Standing room playoff tickets are the bomb. So much energy you feel like standing anyways, and it's super convenient for buying beer and going to the bathroom without disrupting anyone.

You gotta think about these things :laugh:

Serious question : how bad is the view from standing room though?

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
No doubt. :laugh: Considering what happened last time we met in the playoffs. And odds are in favour of us meeting them.

It depends where you are normally accustomed to sitting. If you're used to sitting in 302 Row K it's like a 20ft difference.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

Not bad. It's clear sightlines throughout the upper 300's, you're just a little farther away.

I will say this: Standing Room tickets at the CTC offer a much better view than the upper nosebleed seats at the Bell Center. The way that CTC is built, the view still keeps you close-ish to the ice... unlike at Bell Center, where those nosebleeds you practically need binoculars to see the play develop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad