Playoff Tickets

BetterRefNeeded

Apr 15, 2015
Co-worker got his PDFs, waiting on mine.
Noticed that the delayed print-at-home is no longer showing on my order.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Very little in the media about how fast Ottawa did sell out while not one word about the Habs having trouble selling out.

Not a good story for the media, reversed it would have given them one more reason to tee off on the old punching bag. Many media members were quick to discredit us and our recent historic run again with strange playoff predictions and hilarious reasoning's...can't get no rispeck i tell ya!

Anyways got my extra tickets a few days ago by email, very painless and a hell of a price!

Spex

Feb 2, 2009
What they should do is use the Credit Card Entry system.

Where the people can only get in with the credit card they bought the tickets with, there is a way around this for scalpers, but they have to also attend the game.

If you can no longer go to the game, you refund your tickets.

Interesting...wonder what controls would be in place for cash/debit card purchases?

Also, just got my print-at-home email...WooHoo! See you all at game 4!

BetterRefNeeded

Apr 15, 2015
I was able to sell two of my extra 200L tickets, and then went and bought 300L tickets in MTL. Personally I am glad there is a re-sale market, but the prices obviously need to be within your own comfort level.

kex

Apr 4, 2012
Some more tickets became available (mostly in 1 level(300$) + some 3rd level(120$) + standing behind 3rd level(110$))

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Hey guys, I have a buddy who's asked me to help him sell some tickets. He only wants to sell them to Sens fans though. So if any Habs fans are lurking this thread, piss off. He has 4 tickets in 317 row N. Let me know if anyone is interested. Tickets are $100 each or potentially less.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Hey guys, I have a buddy who's asked me to help him sell some tickets. He only wants to sell them to Sens fans though. So if any Habs fans are lurking this thread, piss off. He has 4 tickets in 317 row N. Let me know if anyone is interested. Tickets are $100 each or potentially less.

What's the face value on those nosebleeds? Sounds like he's trying to make a quick buck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad