Playoff Tickets

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
What do people think of the policy to sell only in the Ottawa area.

Very happy that the organization has taken concrete steps to help Sens fans take back their building. Especially during the playoffs I doubt Melnyk wants the team to be a mockery by having the 50/50 split of fans.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Kinda sucks seing "sens fans" making big bucks off the backs of other sens fans by buying up as many tics as possible and adding huge mark ups, c'est la vie i guess!

ShoShaun19

Mar 30, 2012
Ottawa
Long shot I know, but my cousin is looking for 4 tickets to the Sens first home game (Sunday). They live in Toronto and are big Sens fans. He wants to take his kids to their first Sens game/first playoff game. If you happen to know of anyone looking to sell. StubHub is a little steep at the moment.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
It's scalpers.

I know countless season seat holders who use it as a money maker whether it be reg season via leafs and habs or all payoff games, really tough not to say anything to be honest but hey i guess you do what you want with your cash....the worst part is the ones i know are pretty well off and don't even need the extra income, like at all!

slapshot12phil

Dec 18, 2010
I know countless season seat holders who use it as a money maker whether it be reg season via leafs and habs or all payoff games, really tough not to say anything to be honest but hey i guess you do what you want with your cash....the worst part is the ones i know are pretty well off and don't even need the extra income, like at all!

I feel like if you have paid thousands of dollars supporting the sens all season as a season ticket holder. You definitely have the right to buy tickets at the reduced rate and sell them for a profit to make some of your money back.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I just called capital tickets as I was concerned about the location blocking (I'm from Toronto). They said tickets won't be emailed till at least tomorrow.

Did they make any comments regarding the location thing?
The presale code I used, never saw any warning regarding geo restrictions at any point during my attempt to purchase.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Did they make any comments regarding the location thing?
The presale code I used, never saw any warning regarding geo restrictions at any point during my attempt to purchase.

So apparently there's a list of people, and for some reason I'm not on that list - maybe because it was during the pre-sale and they assume we were all sens insiders (and I do, legitimately receive those emails). However, everyone on that list will be called before their tickets are cancelled - so I guess you have an opportunity to plead your case.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I feel like if you have paid thousands of dollars supporting the sens all season as a season ticket holder. You definitely have the right to buy tickets at the reduced rate and sell them for a profit to make some of your money back.

Oh you are right, that said as a current season seat holder myself x2 i feel i have the right as well to speak out against it also i make a point to charge what i paid and ensure they go to fans of the team who will also appreciate them (outside of those i donate), that is of course the odd time i cannot make it myself.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Habs lowering ticket prices because they can't sell out. LOL

Is there anything factual to this? I mean i know Mtl is not as much a hockey town like Ottawa and more of a Habs town than anything but i figured they would sell out just as quick as we did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad