Playoff Tickets

Karlsson2Turris*

what happens if u buy game 6 tickets but it doesnt go until game 6?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Refund.

Also anyone know if the sens are taking measures to make sure our fans get tickets first? Like Tampa Bay did?

I am perfectly fine with kicking anyone wearing a habs crest out of the building dont give a **** what other fans have to say

Karlsson2Turris*

Refund.

Also anyone know if the sens are taking measures to make sure our fans get tickets first? Like Tampa Bay did?

I am perfectly fine with kicking anyone wearing a habs crest out of the building dont give a **** what other fans have to say

Full refund? Even the captialtickets fee?

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa
Not sure what any of you are talking about. I just got 4 tickets in the upper 300s using one of the codes no problem.

Granted there were like under 100 seats left in total anywhere in the arena but I was still able to secure 4.

Maybe the different codes open up different parts of the building? I noticed some sections were already completely sold out (or maybe reserved for a different code).

Karlsson2Turris*

Not sure what any of you are talking about. I just got 4 tickets in the upper 300s using one of the codes no problem.

Granted there were like under 100 seats left in total anywhere in the arena but I was still able to secure 4.

Maybe the different codes open up different parts of the building? I noticed some sections were already completely sold out (or maybe reserved for a different code).

What game did you buy?

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006

To what game? From what I see game 3 and 4 are fully sold out for all codes at this point.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
Refund.

It said in the pre-sale that priority goes to Sens fans, and that all tickets may be refunded 48 hours after the general onsale. We'll find out if they do cancel some orders... :laugh:

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
It said in the pre-sale that priority goes to Sens fans, and that all tickets may be refunded 48 hours after the general onsale. We'll find out if they do cancel some orders... :laugh:

Cancel sales to anyone using a credit card with an address outside the Ottawa region.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I can assure you that's not the case. Gonna be a good series, but no panic here. You might have the Hamburglar, but we have The Brick Wall :yo:

Assure us all you want all you have to do is look at twitter last night. 'pull the goalie so we dont win' hahaha

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

I am on capital tickets and it says they go on sale tomorrrow... How are people getting them exactly?

member 248215

Got two tickets in the 200s for game four but by the time I could get ahold of people to see who wanted to go game three was sold out for pairs+ using the STONE code. Got four seats together in 100s for game six though.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa

The presales codes accomplish that to a certain extent. Even though they eventually get out on forums like this, the people on the Sens mailing lists and STH get them first and presumably buy their own seats before they give away the codes to other people.

Playing the Habs it doesn't make sense to restrict credit card mailing addresses like Tampa because so many Habs fans live in the area, especially on the Gatineau side but they don't want to alienate the Sens fans that live in Gatineau either.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
The presales codes accomplish that to a certain extent. Even though they eventually get out on forums like this, the people on the Sens mailing lists and STH get them first and presumably buy their own seats before they give away the codes to other people.

Playing the Habs it doesn't make sense to restrict credit card mailing addresses like Tampa because so many Habs fans live in the area, especially on the Gatineau side but they don't want to alienate the Sens fans that live in Gatineau either.

Yep, the pre-sale is as good as it's going to get. We might have a lot of Habertons in the building this year just because we clinched and found out we were playing them on the same day, thus not allowing a sale before the opponent was announced.

Oh well, we'll just have to beat them down on the ice and make em leave the building in shame like we did last time.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
It probably wont be bad as a regular season but not as good as the last playoffs right?

im predicting 70% Sens 30% habs

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Shouldn't be more than 80-20 IMO. After all, tickets on stubhub are pretty much same price in Ottawa and Montreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad