Playoff Tickets

Hab 4 Life

Apr 5, 2013
Montreal
Montreal is having trouble scoring goals while Ottawa has 3 lines that can score now with that said are fans in a panic maybe not but the team is as they know another lose to Ottawa could lead to some big changes.

This is the same core who went into Boston for game 7 and eliminated the President's trophy winners. I highly doubt they're panicking. Can't wait for Wednesday!!!! And see you guys there on Sunday!

Just got 300 Level tickets on stubhub for $110. Not so bad.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Bought multiple tickets. Gonna be driving up to O-Town with 11 other guys.

Thanks in advance Ottawa for your hospitality.

Good series guys.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
This is the same core who went into Boston for game 7 and eliminated the President's trophy winners. I highly doubt they're panicking. Can't wait for Wednesday!!!! And see you guys there on Sunday!

Just got 300 Level tickets on stubhub for $110. Not so bad.

You can save and get tickets in Montreal for $85, just so you know. :sarcasm:

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
That's sad. Same thing Tampa did to ensure their rink wasn't over run....

We don't have to "ensure" anything. There was a smattering of Hab fans during Games 3 and 4 in 2013 and they were a complete non-factor because...well you know what happened...

If you're truly arrogant enough to believe that Hab fans can "takeover" our building with the 10% that will be there, I don't know what to tell you.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
Trying to figure out if I want to go to the game, or if I want to be on Sens Mile. Missed both terribly when I was living in Toronto then the UK. Might be cheaper for Mile.

Karlsson2Turris*

Will tickets tomorrow be around the same price as the individual ones they are selling today?

ISensFanI

Sep 2, 2006
Ottawa
Almost sold out? I thought tickets go on sale tommorow?

well I couldn't find any two tickets together under $100 bucks each. So I only checked the upper 300's, there's a lot of pre-sale codes and stuff like that. Maybe there's only a certain amount that they put up for presale and that's why I cant find any.

Last play-offs I was on kijiji and found some from a season ticket holder who was selling them for under face value. I'm going to try and hope for that again.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Almost sold out? I thought tickets go on sale tommorow?

Thats what I thought too, **** it whats the website tells us in big ass font . . . going to be disappointed if there aren't as many or more tickets available tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad