Playoff Tickets

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Not bad. It's clear sightlines throughout the upper 300's, you're just a little farther away.

I will say this: Standing Room tickets at the CTC offer a much better view than the upper nosebleed seats at the Bell Center. The way that CTC is built, the view still keeps you close-ish to the ice... unlike at Bell Center, where those nosebleeds you practically need binoculars to see the play develop.

Do you have to worry about there being more than one row deep of people in standing room only? Or does everyone kinda get a spot along a railing or something?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Do you have to worry about there being more than one row deep of people in standing room only? Or does everyone kinda get a spot along a railing or something?

I know they have over-sold standing room tickets by accident in the past. It's not a HUGE concern, but it's worth keeping in the back of your mind.

The thing is that most of standing-room-only tickets still actually get a seat, you don't have to stand. You get a pretty good quality folding chair - the same folding chairs that they put on the arena level for concerts. They're quite comfy. I actually think they're more comfortable than the actual 300-level seats.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Got our tickets but hoping they don't get cancelled since we are in Belleville and they are giving preference to Sens region.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Game 3s look like they're mostly gone for pre-sale... just checked best available for 2...

The Ledge for 290 for the pair.
I got section 223 for 350 for the pair for Game 6.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
Anyway someone can give me a price range? That's all I wanna know since I didn't get presale code. Trying to organize for tomorrow's sale.

edit: Thanks! Got the code.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Keep in mind, they are most likely saving some tickets for the general on sale tomorrow. Got tickets for Game 3 and 4 in the 300's ( for 70$ and 60$), almost the same price as a normal Habs game.

Well worth it.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
Keep in mind, they are most likely saving some tickets for the general on sale tomorrow. Got tickets for Game 3 and 4 in the 300's ( for 70$ and 60$), almost the same price as a normal Habs game.

Well worth it.

Yes, traditionally that is what a pre-sale is... there are blocks of tickets reserved for pre-sale, but not all tickets.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
I can assure you that's not the case. Gonna be a good series, but no panic here. You might have the Hamburglar, but we have The Brick Wall :yo:

Montreal is having trouble scoring goals while Ottawa has 3 lines that can score now with that said are fans in a panic maybe not but the team is as they know another lose to Ottawa could lead to some big changes.

alfierulestheworld

Apr 19, 2012
I got 2 in the presale for game 3 and all that was left at 10:07 were a pair in the 100 level. I assume they put a very samll amount in the presale.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad