GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 26

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I don't mind it not being one, even though the very nature of the rules states it should be, I just wish there was more consistency throughout the season for these types of things, or its always a toss up.

Gary Neville pointed out on Sky Sports that a few months ago it would've been a penalty but they've changed the rulings on them since then.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Damn that's a nice hit from Callum.

United are doing a really effective job clogging up space, but that from Mount was brilliant
I’m still terrified of the home leg against atletico without Mount

Guessing it’ll be Ziyech because Havertz won’t do the defensive work

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Gary Neville pointed out on Sky Sports that a few months ago it would've been a penalty but they've changed the rulings on them since then.
What’s the link to the rule change? Great rule change if so - I was going by what I’d previously seen called

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Wonder if we see Werner at half time. Chances seem to be coming on the break and I'd rather see him making those runs than Mount. Wouldn't surprise me if either Giroud or Ziyech gets yanked.

Reactions: Rob and Peen

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Uniteds shirts this ssn are actually quite nice if you look paste giant chevron logo

Reactions: robertmac43

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Chelsea's counterpress has been as good as ever but their settled press has been poor. United have passed the ball around with ease for the majority of this half. United have also had a great press, well done Solskjaer.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Just need that final ball to come off. Chelsea is defending well, but a few passes into the area where its been tough for Rashford and co to settle. Good half overall, would be a big 3 points with the derby coming and Leicester losing today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad