GWT: PL Matchweek 24/25

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Higuain is a vastly superior player to Morata. If he's fit, it's not even close.

I hope Morata figures it out in Spain, because there is talent in the guy. It was just clear London was a poor fit.

But honestly, if you want to compare players like they're spreadsheets, you'll get it wrong so,so often. You have to consider endless variables when projecting how a player will do with a new club.

Higuain is one the best strikers of his generation. Full stop.

Reactions: YNWA14

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Do people out there still really believe guys like SMS are better than Pogba?

If this board has taught me anything... yes, yes they do.

That aside, SMS has bags of potential. Started pretty slow this season , but he's been coming around lately.

I'm still undecided as to where I think his ceiling truly is, tbh. I need to see more.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
If this board has taught me anything... yes, yes they do.

That aside, SMS has bags of potential. Started pretty slow this season , but he's been coming around lately.

I'm still undecided as to where I think his ceiling truly is, tbh. I need to see more.
SMS was mugged off by Xhaka in the World Cup. He's been pretty terrible this season overall relative to expectations. It is reminding me of the Belotti hype people had a few years ago as well.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Well now

giphy.gif

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
SMS was mugged off by Xhaka in the World Cup. He's been pretty terrible this season overall relative to expectations. It is reminding me of the Belotti hype people had a few years ago as well.
I definitely remember a ton of hype about SMS on this board from a certain few posters who like to point out others' mistakes. Can't say I've watched him much but the hype seems to be dying out.

United are in a good way atm and it certainly helps having de Gea to inspire confidence as well. Will be interested in seeing them vs. PSG.

Reactions: Cassano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad