Wednesday 1/30

Liverpool - Leicester
Southampton - Crystal Palace
Bournemouth - Chelsea
Spurs - Watford

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Arsenal and United are in the spot of a win meaning they draw level with Chelsea for 4th before Chelsea plays Wednesday. City can make it a one point game before Liverpool kicks off.

Should be a fun end to the season

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
As usual and until the rest of the year. Another must win for Liverpool.

Leicester have also always been playing great vs LFC. Very tricky especially with the problems at the back.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
van Dijk has been ill since Friday and did not train under the lights tonight. Wonder if he will tomorrow. I don't love the prospect of a Matip-Lovren pairing - even at home against Leicester.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Will be interesting for sure. I think Liverpool will win regardless what happens this round, but it obviously won't be any easier if they slip up against Leicester. Even if their current form is horrible Leicester aren't a bad team - and counter attacking against guys like Lovren and Matip is certainly something very different than having to do it against van Dijk.

Almost as interesting is the fight for top 4. Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd should all win, but they probably won't. Of course I'm not able to objectively evaluate this properly, but I do fear Spurs could struggle to beat Watford. A win would be huge trying to secure top 4.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Pereira is playing today. I’ve really wanted to see how he plays under OGS, seems like someone that would fit in much better under him.

Guess you can say that about almost everyone at United tbf.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Pereira is playing today. I’ve really wanted to see how he plays under OGS, seems like someone that would fit in much better under him.

Guess you can say that about almost everyone at United tbf.

He's got the tools, but his decision making is really poor at times. I can't tell whether it's just a lack of attention, or frustration, or he's just trying to do too much.

But he'll look good for awhile, and then go through spells where he starts throwing in some wild tackles and passing carelessly. Like he got bored or something. It's weird.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Live look at Fulham's Premier League campaign

AnotherCreativeAlligator-small.gif

Reactions: Machinehead

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'd assume Pereira is one of the first to come off for a sub too. Not really related to the mistake, but he's been the least active and involved of the midfielders on both sides of the ball.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
He's got the tools, but his decision making is really poor at times. I can't tell whether it's just a lack of attention, or frustration, or he's just trying to do too much.

But he'll look good for awhile, and then go through spells where he starts throwing in some wild tackles and passing carelessly. Like he got bored or something. It's weird.

Right on cue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->