GWT: PL Matchweek 24/25

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
They are probably the 6th best side in England.

I am assuming they saw Lichtsteiner as a short term patch. Arsenal have basically become Spurs (Naybet, Davids etc.). Personally I don't believe in this kind of veteran presence, but.... Only upside is not some young player losing their confidence.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
City have the pressure on. Would have been nice to have that extra cushion with them stumbling last week, but a win here is a must (like basically every game at this point). Hopefully we're up for it.

Plus it would be very personally satisfying to hammer West Ham.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
City have the pressure on. Would have been nice to have that extra cushion with them stumbling last week, but a win here is a must (like basically every game at this point). Hopefully we're up for it.

Plus it would be very personally satisfying to hammer West Ham.
A must win implies that if you lose your chances are over, I really can't stand this saying. Happens in hockey all the time. City aren't running the table they will drop points again. LFC just has to maintain their form and it's over.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I mean, it's obviously not a must win, but anything except a win here would mean City can draw level at midweek due to their extra game at this point. That would likely put a *ton* of pressure on Liverpool to go to OT and win on the 24th in 3 weeks when they get that game back.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah and Lallana can really be infuriating at times.

Salah has the class to make up for it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Not a single person challenged that shot.

Any time we have the ball there are like 5 West Ham players in that area.

oy.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The way that Firmino has pulled the strings for us this season in his new, deeper role is underrated.

Would be happy to buy Anderson in the summer.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wow Mane. Great play along the side by Lallana and Milner. Fantastic touch and finish from Mane.

EDIT: Though I'm not sure how they missed that offside. Milner was way off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->