GWT: PL Matchweek 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Did one of the Arsenal players say something about KdB' mom or something?

Guendouzi sucks haha

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Guendouzi really is horrendous again, what a liability. I hate to be so right, insane that people have not seen it yet. He does not understand space defensively and he ruins our passing tempo by taking so long on the ball.

Reactions: booyakasha

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Did one of the Arsenal players say something about KdB' mom or something?

Guendouzi sucks haha[/QUOTE]

such an annoying player....soft as butter, and can't help the back at all, just a brutal defensive player.
he likes to point and shout at everyone what to do....acts like a midfield general.

Reactions: AB13

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Guendouzi really is horrendous again, what a liability. I hate to be so right, insane that people have not seen it yet. He does not understand space defensively and he ruins our passing tempo by taking so long on the ball.
Weren’t you praising him as a great young player a few weeks ago lol.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Special performance by De Bruyne, and there is still an entire half to play.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB

the other thing that bugs me about him, is when he calls for the ball like he has a plan, only to look up and have his arms out stretched, like he no options.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Guendouzi doesn’t give a f*ck. How do you back out of a duel with Kevin De Bruyne because you have no muscle and are afraid it might hurt a little? He is a disgrace to the badge and the shirt!

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
the other thing that bugs me about him, is when he calls for the ball like he has a plan, only to look up and have his arms out stretched, like he no options.

His many touches on the ball are the worst. We can’t break lines or create because he takes 500 touches before passing every time, he never sees a pass open up until it is way too late and allows the defence all the time in the world to get organised.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Weren’t you praising him as a great young player a few weeks ago lol.

He had shown improvement and he has ability, but I didn’t really genuinely see it, I mostly said it because of being blinded by optimism. I saw his frailties before anyone else, check my post history.

He still has talent but he hasn’t managed to put anything together because he has no footballing brain at all.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Surely Emery was the problem

He destroyed the mentality of the players and made them believe everyone was better than them with his “respect the opponent” mentality, had no tactical system that we can rely on, stopped us from attacking and playing through the middle and made the defensive transition a joke. It will take so much time to erase his brainwashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad