GWT: PL Matchweek 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Great goal from Mason Greenwood. He's got a bright future, just buzzing out there every time I've seen him.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Wth is Everton manager doing? Starting the worse player over Moise Kean, subs him in just to sub him off after 18 mins? Why?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Ugh, game was on NBC sports gold so it didn't DVR. Just got home and can't watch it.

How did United look? The stats are pretty heavily in their favor, but that rarely means much with them.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Ugh, game was on NBC sports gold so it didn't DVR. Just got home and can't watch it.

How did United look? The stats are pretty heavily in their favor, but that rarely means much with them.

Didn't create much, only half chances. Didn't do enough to win the game. Bit of brilliance again by Greenwood rescued a point. James kept going all game as usual. Rashford not as good as he has been and Martial was invisible.

Everton goal looked a foul on De Gea. Seen them called for less before.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Didn't create much, only half chances. Didn't do enough to win the game. Bit of brilliance again by Greenwood rescued a point. James kept going all game as usual. Rashford not as good as he has been and Martial was invisible.

Everton goal looked a foul on De Gea. Seen them called for less before.

I did catch the replay of it, and it’s a clear foul to me. The attackers arm hit de Gea in the head before the ball was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->