GWT: PL Matchweek 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don't think they'll get hurt but I pretty much feel that way about the CWC semifinal. Not the final though. We should set out to win that.

The goals for now anyway I think are to win the league, CL, and CWC. The team is in strong position to do that.
They should play to win everything. I want all the trophies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The only problem with Liverpool is that we are hemorrhaging defensive players. Fabinho and Wijnaldum covered for injured CBs last season and they are out too. Neither them nor Matip/Lovren have definitely time tables. Anyone can get hurt but this is getting a little ridiculous. Would prefer if they didn’t have to make a move in January, it would be near impossible to get a player up to speed. I think there is one player that makes sense, but hard to see Klopp going back in the market if he only needs a guy for a month. LFC does have a very tough January though. That might be the only thing that could derail this.

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Considering how hyped Martial was when Manchester United bought him so young, he has really not worked out. When he's not scoring he's often completely invisible as well, it's not like he's a key part of a press, creating for others much, or whatever else.

Reactions: Venkman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad