Wolverhampton X Tottenham
Arsenal X Manchester City

Monday 16 December
Crystal Palace X Brighton

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Really not a fan of this game against Watford. A lot going against Liverpool.
  • Early home game
  • Watford new manager boost
  • Tough midweek away game
  • Trap game before CWC & Boxing Day Six Pointer
Still think Liverpool are too good for Watford at Anfield but there are some red flags for me. With Leicester playing Norwich, need to keep the train rolling.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Really not a fan of this game against Watford. A lot going against Liverpool.
  • Early home game
  • Watford new manager boost
  • Tough midweek away game
  • Trap game before CWC & Boxing Day Six Pointer
Still think Liverpool are too good for Watford at Anfield but there are some red flags for me. With Leicester playing Norwich, need to keep the train rolling.
You do you but I think you bring too negative an angle to almost every game these days. Livepool have no reason to drop points here; Watford are in shambles and Liverpool have been dominating teams with rotational players taking big roles. Any team can lose any game in theory but Liverpool aren't showing a lot of cracks right now; they should win this comfortably.

Reactions: Live in the Now

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You do you but I think you bring too negative an angle to almost every game these days. Livepool have no reason to drop points here; Watford are in shambles and Liverpool have been dominating teams with rotational players taking big roles. Any team can lose any game in theory but Liverpool aren't showing a lot of cracks right now; they should win this comfortably.
I think I tend to get more positive after the calendar turns in general. Not intending on being negative, just pointing some things out to the Sharps on here. Liverpool is going to be ready. After the last 72 hours there is a ton of good energy.

Reactions: YNWA14

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Looks like Pepe will be a doubt for City game, which is a shame. He played really well last week and could've torn Angelino to shreds if he keeps confidence.

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
There's a fantasy EPL league with 7 million GMs. The World Chess Champion is ranked 6th.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Marriner has decided to make it difficult for Liverpool. That ball hit the Watford player arm not Mane. And earlier Firmino got his shirt pulled just outside the penalty area but he called it the other way

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Watford is doing well to get into good positions, but their finishing is embarrassing.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I didn't realize until they said it that this was Liverpool's first clean sheet this season.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I know he started mid week, but it's great to see Rudiger back in the league again.

ELwIy6FW4AMF9ii

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Mane’s offside was pretty close too.

Salah had a brilliant goal.

We march on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad