GWT: PL Matchweek 10

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Wow how do they not score there? Both Tielemans and Fofana hit the post.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Man Utd and Edinson Cavani issue official statements

The Uruguayan striker said: “The message I posted after the match on Sunday was intended as an affectionate greeting to a friend, thanking him for his congratulations after the game. The last thing I wanted to do was cause offence to anyone. I am completely opposed to racism and deleted the message as soon as it was explained that it can be interpreted differently. I would like to sincerely apologise for this.”

The Uruguayan striker said: “The message I posted after the match on Sunday was intended as an affectionate greeting to a friend, thanking him for his congratulations after the game. The last thing I wanted to do was cause offence to anyone. I am completely opposed to racism and deleted the message as soon as it was explained that it can be interpreted differently. I would like to sincerely apologise for this.”
In a statement, Manchester United said: “It is clear to us that there was absolutely no malicious intent behind Edinson’s message and he deleted it as soon as he was informed that it could be misconstrued. Edinson has issued an apology for any unintentional offence caused. Manchester United and all of our players are fully committed to the fight against racism.”

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Fulham finds away to lose points in the second half, it's a Championship team at the end of the day.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Rodgers pulled the right guys. Both Praet and Thomas were awful in the first half.
Praet is always a frustrating player, he's good at everything but not really great at anything, and he's often just there.

Reactions: koyvoo

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Probably the best game Fulham has played so far, see if they can hold this lead.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

A bit surprised Moyes has dropped Haller after scoring last week, but it's a much better team with Antonio in it.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

A bit surprised Moyes has dropped Haller after scoring last week, but it's a much better team with Antonio in it.

They had to fit Antonio back in, he's been outstanding this year. Not sure if Haller was the right choice for him after his game last week, but he's not been consistent.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Schmeichel went all the way up to the box for the corner, and had to charge back to defend through the middle. :laugh:

Good win for Fulham, frustrating one for Leicester as I thought they were better in the course of play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad