GWT: PL Matchweek 1

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Arsenal back is going to be tested for a bit
Not really. That was a pretty tidy performance defensively.

Newcastle looked lost without Shelvey.

St. Maxim has nice skills, but made some questionable decisions. Still gonna be a good signing I reckon.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Wake up Zouma, the game started.

United's is no better tbh, and ours is very clearly not first choice whereas there's seems to be pretty close to it.
More unknowns on Chelsea with this lineup as well since it's not like Chelsea has rotated these guys in much over the last few years. Mostly known commodities out there for United.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It's good to see at the start of the season here how much more fluid movement the team has under Lampard than it did under Sarri.

Who's better than him besides Walker? Even his runs are as good as Walker sometimes so I don't think there's a huge gap between the two.
I think a reasonable case can be made that Walker and Alexander-Arnold are the top 2.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Sloppy as hell by Zouma. All that work and we might go down 1-0 with a penalty. :facepalm:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I think Walker, Pereira and Alexander-Arnold are the clear top 3. I just feel like Pereira does more with less, he doesn't have the attackers ahead of him to make numbers better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad