OT: Philadelphia Phillies (MLB): 1st pick secured!

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
No reason why Hoskins shouldn't start in Reading. Art Charles is probably elsewhere. I think Eflin is in AAA, MAG is in the bullpen in LHV, Richy is in AA, Leftwich or Gilbert is in Clearwater and, potentially, Bailey Falter is in Lakewood.

I figure we might lose some players to the minor league rule 5 draft, plus some of them a FA's that might leave like Willians Astudillo and others. I figure Hoskins will be in Reading at some point, just not sure if it's at the start of the year or not. Charles I thought they might keep as a backup but he's nothing but a filler anyway. Eflin I had a hard time getting a read on, he looked good some times and others not so good. MAG I thought I heard they plan on using him as SP but guess we'll see at spring training. Richy I don't know too much about so I just guessed. Gilbert impressed me the most so perhaps they will put him in Clearwater but it's a wild guess since they plan on moving Rivero and Tirando to SP's but where will they be at, so many arms it's hard to guess how they will fit them all in.

Should be some very good teams in the minors next year though, Reading should be a lot of fun to follow along with LV for a change since those are the 2 teams that have most of their games on Milb.tv.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Unbelievable. Talk about finishing the season strong.

We need a big game by Harang tomorrow.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
This Angels/Rangers game may be the best regular season game I have seen in a while.

It ends on Andrus sliding off the base after stealing it. Cole might go tomorrow.

Aaron Harang did his job today.

Last edited:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
a ball girl was able to do what harang couldn't field a ball.

harang's fat a$$ on a ball hit to a pitcher couldnt handle a ball not hit hard that was right at him he didn't get his glove all the way to the ground to field it, what a lazy bum

i'm glad today is the last time he wears a phils uni.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
phillies got the lead nice comeback and harang is done thank god if it werent for him we be up 5-1.

anyways.

reds are 63-97

phillies are 62-97

phils have the extra game tonight, im not sure what would happen if we were to tie with the reds for worst.

but looks like we will win this 1st game which would put us dead even with reds.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
also

every game will start at 3pm tomorrow accross mlb, this is or was to try and not give teams in any playoff scenario a chance to scoreboard watch from games that normally start at 1 and 4.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
phils have the extra game tonight, im not sure what would happen if we were to tie with the reds for worst.

If two teams are tied in the standings the higher pick goes to the team with the worse record in the previous year. Phils were 73-89, Reds were 76-86. Phils would pick ahead of the Reds if they end up tied.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
not sure who this Neris guy is but i like his stuff, a split finger he just made bour look horrible.

if we can just get rid of the bums we be better.

harrang,
williams
bililngsly,
and who am i forgetting that is horrible at pitching.

oh yea defratues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad